Cac Thug Gets Busted For Theft.........Check Out How Much Grace, Mercy & Empathy He Receives From The Comment Section

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

typing-monta-ellis.gif

My Sunday evening just got booked solid since I'm going to start digital fist fights in the comment section calling him and every lazy white piece of shyt that looks like him, a criminal.
Think I'mma start with "Was this inbred b*stard's bootstraps broken for him to be stealing from Autozone?"
:russ: :wow:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Wasn't that the video of some package shipping bullshyt in which they claimed that he signed out the package and left out the door with it, when in fact it hadn't been delivered or signed off or some shyt?
I remember him having to state that he either had a vape or some kind of medicinal weed paraphernalia on him because after they found out he wasn't at fault, they was looking for ANYTHING to make their journey over there a successful one.​
Yes that was the one!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White kid with cornrows….yeah he’s definitely a fukk up. Get his ass off the streets

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yes that was the one!​

Prolly gonna have that shyt still on him too if any future employers call the place if they used his prior place as a reference.

I watched a video a while back, I think it was about some Cac cops looking to pull some dude out of a house because they got called for a "Disturbance"; Rest in peace to Miss Massey.
Dude who came out to check 'em since the cops was squabbling with the females of the household and he had a gun on his hip and they were trying to pull him out until he proved that he was legit and wasn't in the wrong, carrying in his own house.
Cac cops got heated and they went around the house looking for shyt to write him up on and I think they eventually slapped him with some bullshyt about unpaid parking tickets or some minor infraction after he gave them his license 'cause they went back to the squad car and ran his name just HOPING he was crooked in some shape or form.
Vary rarely do black folk get the same 'sentiments' given to a Cac cop's criminal counterparts when it comes to situations like this that CAN be resolved with a bit of fact finding and a bit of empathy.

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I mean he’s not like the average thief :sadcam:

Since the average theif is a white woman :troll: