Cac Thug Gets Busted For Theft.........Check Out How Much Grace, Mercy & Empathy He Receives From The Comment Section

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

u4FwMB4.png

i5xqgDe.png

JKWjaKl.png

"Just a kid who made some bad decisions" :mjpls:

4EjW9CS.png

ij7yXwv.png

mJl95bG.png

zT7UuYi.png

vd14w25.png

"My heart bleeds for him" :why:

PvgfitQ.png

l4a1sBB.png

2zOBEqk.png

K3PRCRX.png

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On code and disgusting

Let this had been any other race

Edit

I commented and it was deleted

I also reported a comment that said something like

“If he was black they wouldn’t have called the cops.”

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

typing-monta-ellis.gif

My Sunday evening just got booked solid since I'm going to start digital fist fights in the comment section calling him and every lazy white piece of shyt that looks like him, a criminal.
Think I'mma start with "Was this inbred b*stard's bootstraps broken for him to be stealing from Autozone?"

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

typing-monta-ellis.gif

My Sunday evening just got booked solid since I'm going to start digital fist fights in the comment section calling him and every lazy white piece of shyt that looks like him, a criminal.
Think I'mma start with "Was this inbred b*stard's bootstraps broken for him to be stealing from Autozone?"
Good luck, it's hard to get into a good squabble on YouTube anymore.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Good luck, it's hard to get into a good squabble on YouTube anymore.​

Youtube isn't as quick as Facebook for responses, but if you're dilligent enough you can find comment strings with postings less than an hour or so into the mix, which increases the chance of a realtime bite.​

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

typing-monta-ellis.gif

Get a fukking life

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

typing-monta-ellis.gif

Yeah that’ll definitely show em

a56.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats the code that black people need to be on
We don't have a shortage of Black people protecting other brehs from their bad decisions either. Difference is this thug will not be used to vilify his people and become the reason the employer doesn't want to hire another young white guy, or the media representation of what a thief is.

Instead of us commenting on this type of shyt here we should be in those comments doing what they do. Calling him a thug and saying shyt like the usual suspects... Just show em how ridiculous they are online.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
On code and disgusting

Let this had been any other race

Edit

I commented and it was deleted

I also reported a comment that said something like

“If he was black they wouldn’t have called the cops.”

If he was black, he wouldn't even have to steal anything for them to call the cops.

I remember a video of a black dude who got accused of stealing by his employer and ended up in handcuffs and everything.

They found out the truth and I don't think he even got an apology.

Address_Unknown

Daps
If he was black, he wouldn't even have to steal anything for them to call the cops.

I remember a video of a black dude who got accused of stealing by his employer and ended up in handcuffs and everything.

They found out the truth and I don't think he even got an apology.​

Wasn't that the video of some package shipping bullshyt in which they claimed that he signed out the package and left out the door with it, when in fact it hadn't been delivered or signed off or some shyt?
I remember him having to state that he either had a vape or some kind of medicinal weed paraphernalia on him because after they found out he wasn't at fault, they was looking for ANYTHING to make their journey over there a successful one.​