Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
He’s black. There been like 2 other “exposal” threads like this about him. He’s just trolling. Notice how it’s mostly the newer/2017 posters going ham :mjlol:

And you older posters are stupid enough to fall for him posting a random tanned hand as proof and got u clowns claiming he's black for him. fukk outta here.:martin:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
idk, all these foreign nikkas weirdos to me :manny:

Im just sayin that yall might not want to go with the "that's a cac" angle with this one

My posts said ‘possible cac’ not ‘thats a cac.’

& if he’s not a cac he’s a wannabe cac which is even fukking weirder if you ask me. He’s in threads arguing in favor of racists and pulling the ‘its fine to give black culture away :ld:‘ card

:aicmon:

Rep tho cuz these foreign nikkas are WEIRD AS fukk

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a 2017 poster :stopitslime:
Case in point :pachaha:
And you older posters are stupid enough to fall for him posting a random tanned hand as proof and got u clowns claiming he's black for him. fukk outta here.:martin:
You know what. Ima just let y’all cook and look stupid again for the 678284th time :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
full
Damn I love this gif and the thread about it:mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Mikey does this all the time, then someone will ban bet him to prove he black and he gets someone banned

The only hand pic I remember of his was in a dark ass room and people were accusing him of being Indian.

@MikeyC let's do a 1 month ban bet. But not a hand this time. Gotta be your face. I'll even post mine