Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I predict he won’t be banned

It’s TLR. One of the mods is VP of c00nery, another mod is Director of Overreacting And Abusing His Power To Close Threads And Give Warnings and Get People Banned.

@MikeyC fukk you

The fact that there’s mods that will send entire threads to the rafters for bringing up topics they don’t like but let possible cac posters get away with calling people ‘nikka’ is wild :snoop:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
in for the fukkery :mjlit:

full

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Oh and by the way... :sas2:

@Houston911 @hustlemania @Barnett114
Is it normal that a white poster, or any poster for that matter, is authorized to spread white supremacist racial theories on thecoli like without warnings or bans? :ohhh:

Because if I remember well, in the thread: Let's talk about it.... Is it really social conditioning if men prefer light skin women?

My man clearly explains:

Nope, its science.

Wow! Pretty foul. Of course when I asked him about this "science" my man went ghost :sas1:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's obvious he is a white troll. The memes on his Instagram are alt-right worthy. He even has pepe the frog on there...
Thank you. :queen:

@MikeyC We're gonna talk this once and it will be the last time. Let me explain something to you.

On the topic of the og thread about Ella Mai, black internal politics is a thing that you should not speak on. I don't know who raised you, probably some British trash, but even the lowest of the low white Americans know to SHUT THE fukk UP when black people are speaking on our shyt. Nobody values your opinion on anything but how to fukk animals. I was here when and where hip hop was invented. fukk you and your opinion. :stopitslime:You come from murderous cave people who have raped our beautiful planet like ravenous beasts. When Jesus and/ or the aliens come back, they will handle you first.

Second, I want everybody to peep game. :sas1: We got a white Brit here advocating for Ella Mai, a biracial Brit, so hard that he threw hisself out of pocket. :sas2:fukk what he said, look at what he's doing: trying to quell dissent so one of his little biracial British mutts can come over here and steal our shyt. He's trynna lawn-mow me out of defending an AA musical form (watch the last Yvette Carnell). Like Adele and Sam Smith ain't enough. Whether you agree with me or not, we should be discouraging this shyt.

I'll conclude with pics of black people fukking up white people, just bc I'm feeling kinda aggy.

7921_npadvhover.jpg

2A4FB08100000578-0-image-a-27_1436289286028.jpg

keshia-thomas.jpg

:umad::umad::umad::camby:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh and by the way... :sas2:

@Houston911 @hustlemania @Barnett114
Is it normal that a white poster, or any poster for that matter, is authorized to spread white supremacist racial theories on thecoli like without warnings or bans? :ohhh:

Because if I remember well, in the thread: Let's talk about it.... Is it really social conditioning if men prefer light skin women?

My man clearly explains:

Wow! Pretty foul. Of course when I asked him about this "science" my man went ghost :sas1:
They won't answer.