CAC Shaking In Fright Whilst Calling Police On A Black Female Customer LOOOOOOOL

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:russ:
The CAC's like, "NO BLACK LADY, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :whoa:...:usure:

She wasn't havin' it, even making sure the CAC took down her proper physical description for the
full

It's when he looks dead into the camera at the start and you can hear the bass in his voice dissipate in fear lmao.:skip:

I think I've watched this video like 20x.:dead:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's crazy that in 2018, a black Americans biggest and best weapon is a fukking cell phone camera.

Yall better start believing that we are all we got. These situations have changed me to the point where I go above and beyond to be friendly and positive with every single black person I come across. I want no smoke with anyone who is black. Even the knuckleheads, I try to corral them in as best I can.

We need a new slogan. Unite or die... some shyt like that lol.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I went into a Krispy Kreme and an older breh buying donuts at the register handed me a coupon. I said thanks and he laughed to his wife

Coupon was for 2 dozen, so I get them. But when I get to the counter the manager tells me they don’t take paper coupons.

:gucci::stopitslime:

Had me fukked up, especially since I complimented the dudes hat after he gave me the coupon. :mjcry:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You can't make that shyt up. :dead:

So, he's a full on fakkit, Trump supporter, "alleged" racist, fakkit activist and a crook himself all rolled into one mega bytch like Voltron.:scusthov:

Quiff (check)... Crooked lips (check)... :ufdup:fakkit!!
TrumpMorryMatson-800x430.png

Morry Matson, the white Chicago CVS manager who called the police on a black woman who tried to use a coupon, has a history of allegedly forging documents.

Matson is politically active as a gay conservative who is restarting the Illinois Log Cabin Republicans, which had lost members and shuttered after splintering over Republican politicians’ efforts to take away their right to marry. He supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Matson was captured on video as he talked to the police about a black woman who tried to use a a manufacturer’s coupon that the store staff thought was fraudulent.:comeon:

Matson is a conservative who opposes “high taxes,” but Matson was also politically active in leading an effort to build a waterfront bike path to a beach near his own home. As part of that effort, he got the government to make the beach’s old sea wall a “historic landmark” and worked to convince his racist neighbors that that improving the beachfront would not mean they saw an influx of “people from the South Side.”
giphy.gif

Daps
CVS Craig. They're just :troll: now. Have them call the police because you want to pay for a soda with change instead of a debit card.

911 Dispatcher: 911, How can we assist you?

Cac: Yes, I'm a clerk at the 7-11 on 55th street. This b-b-la..African American woman is trying to pay for a soda and a bag of Fritos with change. Can you send someone as soon as possible??