Raava

Staff member
Daps
:francis:So, Meg, if I started playing Aha's "take on me" are you singing all the lyrics (shout out to @Milk N Cookies )?

If I said "All we have are each other" are you gonna look at me strange? I didnt get confirmation.
I know from the coli radio show back when you sounded 5'2 and easy to lose in a crowd, but are we melanoid matches? Thats what I am getting at.

I'd more likely be singing, RHCP or Black Keys.

I'm definitely not 5'2, I couldn't be lost in a crowd either :smugdraper:
:mindblown: I've seen what you look like tho?? I coulda swore you were a sista, maybe a mulatto at worse. Names be damned, YOU AINT NO DAMN WHITE WOMAN!! RIGHT???:damn: I'm going back to The Coliseum where shyt make sense.
mega_man_running_by_probocaster.gif

I like mayonnaise, alt rock and...........I hate line dances :Iaintinit:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Breh. I thought yall were joking along....yall boys are slow :mjlol:

Im black. My picture is in this thread and i have met like 5 people from sohh/coli

I am also on a barbershop flyer
Oh iight I just seen it , ya waves in rotation no homo :whew:

Ya nikkas still scary for going igcognito for the brief possiblity he could have been a cac though :ufdup:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh iight I just seen it , ya waves in rotation no homo :whew:

Ya nikkas still scary for going igcognito for the brief possiblity he could have been a cac though :ufdup:

Because they knew i was trolling breh :russ:

@ridelodo we need to catch a fade so we can start from scratch. You obviously have an issue

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd more likely be singing, RHCP or Black Keys.

I'm definitely not 5'2, I couldn't be lost in a crowd either :smugdraper:

I like mayonnaise, alt rock and...........I hate line dances :Iaintinit:
:francis:Okay. I have no idea what this means, cause im an odd bird. Lets just say i had a family cookout and invited you. My family starts to get down to the cha-cha slide, and the adults and twerking on each other while the kids are watching....if you said :mjpls: "N****s" out loud, what are the chances I might have to pretend i didn't invite you?