CAC Mayweather Saves His Dog From Kangaroo Jack With A Swift Right To The Jaw

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:mjlol:

Kangaroo looked at him like ":dwillhuh:"

On a side note I really am disgusted by how attached cacs are to animals. It's not a natural connection they have, it's more insidious and obsessive-like :scusthov:
Shut up, bytch. :birdman:

I look down on anyone who treats their pets like second hand citizens. :stopitslime:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh, Kangaroos are legit.

rytHAMW.gif

I seen this nikka in the Ruff Ryder's Anthem video
:dwillhuh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Kangaroo looked at him like ":dwillhuh:"

On a side note I really am disgusted by how attached cacs are to animals. It's not a natural connection they have, it's more insidious and obsessive-like :scusthov:

I understand what you are saying and I agree that Cacs do have an unnatural weird attachment to their pets, but they are not all that attached overall to animals, because they kill them off everywhere they go. The Buffalo in the Americas and the Elephant, Rhino, Hippo, Lion and Tiger in Africa and India are on the verge of extinction right now because of Cacs. Mind you now there were millions of those animals everywhere in those lands, before the Cac got there and started doing "big game" hunting just for the fun of killing.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Da fukk y'all Michael Vick nikkuhs talking about not liking dogs. Most nikkahs I know have dogs including myself. My dog is more loyal than a bytch and if a roo had my dog in a headlock...curtains...I'm not talking about walking up swinging eather...I'm pulling out the pistol and emptying the chamber