CAC brings “emotional support” pit bull onto flight. Fūckery ensues!

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
A person with a pet need to be regulated to other flights where there isn’t nobody else in the same seats next to them

fukking airlines don’t know if someone has allergies to pets or not and u just going to have a chick with a pet and in the middle seat next to others

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is white people all over.

1 person "needs" an emotional support animal so it is okay for then to put everyone else around them on edge.

They go through life doing whatever the fukk they want and people just stand by and let them. This behaviour, scaled up, is why the world and society is falling apart.
When I went to college, which was a PWI, there were so many small situations like this, like walking on the side walk, they never move out the way. Walking in the streets like a vehicles dont actually send people flying.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:mjgrin:............ What the dog day when she asked if he wants his ass beat :mjlol: :laff:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
What pisses me off is that I’m highly allergic to them and would be stuck barely able to breathe cause of some damn dog. But nah fukk humans cause these MFs need their dogs smh.
This. I be damned if I’m having to wheeze for a 2/3 hr flight because you need a damn dog or any animal for support. If it’s that bad where you need this animal with you, then drive where you have to go.