Daps
Reppin
New York
Entourage
Girls
Silicon valley
The Newsroom
Black Sails

But I'm going to cop the torrents of this season of Black Sails too see if that mulatto bytch gets naked some more :shaq:

I did watch the first season of Girls. Fukk those hoes seriously, they are all very unlikable characters. Lena Dunham is like my least favorite person in the public eye.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mad Men
Justified (not that I don't like this show, but I just had no desire to keep up)
Orange is the New Black (after season 1, threw it in the bushes)
Rectify (S1 was ok, no desire to see season 2)
Scandal (first 3 episodes, never watching this show again)
Homeland (watched s1 and s2, not watching that crying bytch again)
Ray Donovan

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
House of lies, too many sex scenes, corny, be having like three fukking scenes in a 30 minute episode :comeon: also only laughed once when that nerdy white dude spilled his coffee talking to that Latina women :russ:Then again I only watched the first two episodes, might revisit this at some point in the future.

Sons of Anarchy, I'm trying to force this show but its just corny how the motorcycle gang has so many dirty cops on there side, but when Peg from the Al Bundy show hit that sweetbutt with a skateboard had me :laff: :laff:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
mad men. can watch goofy ass cacs drink liquor and smoke squares for hours upon hours. shyt just got unbearable. :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Entourage
Girls
Silicon valley
The Newsroom
Black Sails

But I'm going to cop the torrents of this season of Black Sails too see if that mulatto bytch gets naked some more :shaq:
so you threw an show that's only had 8 episodes in the bushes already? :what:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Homeland is easy pick here. Nothing after Season 1 makes sense or is half as great as that first season.

As far as Boardwalk Empire, yea, I loved the first season, then it fizzled out for me

thats insane because season 2 of Boardwalk is bananas and some of the best shyt on tv period...:wow:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I have watched every ep of Ray Donovan so far but I don't think I will re-up this summer. If the trailer is really good maybe I will continue.

I watched all of Season 1 and hated 90% of it

I havent seen the last season of Banshee either. I don't hate the show, its just not that good...

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weeds ( I watched for a while but threw the last 3 seasons or so in the bushes.)
House of Lies (couldn't get into and tried hard. That's what made me stop. when I realized I was trying.)
True Blood (watched a season with some tree witch/pagan demon bytch was the antagonist. It was actually ok but it didn't hook me and was probably up against Dexter or sumn.)
Californication (didnt watch the last 2 seasons. Hank got boring. And he used to pop way too much racist shyt to brothers faces and not get chin checked. Ricky from Barbershop shoulda beat his ass on several occasions.)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's subjective. I'm big on history and period dramas, gangsta stories, but Boardwalk never clicked for me. Acting was great, but the I just never got drawn into the stories

i feel you. Just give season 2 at least a shot...it was so worth it.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot the Newsroom! I must have been pressed for something to watch. Knowing I can't fukk with that smarmy, whiteguy, intellectual bullshyt.
And Blacklist! A co worker put me on to S1 on Netflix and I thought it was pretty good for network TV. On Demand'd the 1st couple episodes of the current season and have been kinda :patrice: :whoa: I may revisit...