c00n puts up good fight vs a boxer and 2 pitbulls **vid**

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's my four-legged best friends :mjcry:
How can you not love dogs :mjcry:

i dont love dogs but i hate racc00ns ive been watching videos on youtube of them getting shot with
air rifles and killed by dogs for like 6 hours

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that brown dog is soft as fukk. :dahell:

Breh tried to go at the racc00n while it was getting torn up by the other two dogs and still got bit in the face. :heh:

After shyt got real he fell back and just barked the whole damn time, while the other two were putting in work. :dead:

All bark and no bite. :camby:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that brown dog is soft as fukk. :dahell:

Breh tried to go at the racc00n while it was getting torn up by the other two dogs and still got bit in the face. :heh:

After shyt got real he fell back and just barked the whole damn time, while the other two were putting in work.

All bark and no bite. :camby:

he didnt really want trouble... he was all like "do somethin, do somethin, come out here and see what's up!" then when he came out and his brehs went to work he kinda fell back. but later on was definitely like "we got that nikka"

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Those dogs look abused/neglected... probably didn't eat in days or weeks. I guess that can explain the utter and complete savagery we just witnessed :wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Those dogs look abused/neglected... probably didn't eat in days or weeks. I guess that can explain the utter and complete savagery we just witnessed :wow:

Shiiett, you must not own a dog. A dog would fukk up a rac00n or whatever even if it just ate a bunch of food.

This shyt is nature.

I also hope those dogs didn't catch any rabies or some shyt :merchant: