c00n Jason Whitlock says single people and people without kids shouldn't vote

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Whats the beef with single people or people with no kids now :mjlol:

And like someone eloquently put it… what makes him think its only single people or people without kids doing that or concern for it?

Im single and childless now, but for my own personally reason and circumstances.. but he acting like people don't have younger siblings or nieces, nephews, cousins, etc., that will be around or like single people still not going to be affected by decisions politicians make.

Bottomline, this just solidifies that anyone supporting Trump is a genuine idiot at best or have ulterior motives at worst. Single people shouldn’t vote all because the candidate you're backing is a known douche and he isn't polling well with them? Like what tf do people think someone who has shown the character he has shown will do anything for them or they will get something out of his victory

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This dude is as bad as Tariq
Fatlock voted for a white supremacist without tangibles like so many of our coli friends did. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed didn’t do that. You can’t compare a bootlickin c00n who doesn’t care about tangibles for Black Americans to a Foundational Black American Businessman who does, friend.:manny:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
As long as they are not being taxed, I think it's fine.
But you are not going to tax someone and nor provide representation.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Whats the beef with single people or people with no kids now :mjlol:

And like someone eloquently put it… what makes him think its only single people or people without kids doing that or concern for it?

Im single and childless now, but for my own personally reason and circumstances.. but he acting like people don't have younger siblings or nieces, nephews, cousins, etc., that will be around or like single people still not going to be affected by decisions politicians make.

Bottomline, this just solidifies that anyone supporting Trump is a genuine idiot at best or have ulterior motives at worst. Single people shouldn’t vote all because the candidate you're backing is a known douche and he isn't polling well with them? Like what tf do people think someone who has shown the character he has shown will do anything for them or they will get something out of his victory
This is why right wing talking points thinly veiled as “traditional, Christian values” are so dangerous. A lot of people are promoting this type of stuff thinking that it’s just a way to put women in their place. But it slowly comes for everyone that isn’t a heterosexual white Christian male.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is why right wing talking points thinly veiled as “traditional, Christian values” are so dangerous. A lot of people are promoting this type of stuff thinking that it’s just a way to put women in their place. But it slowly comes for everyone that isn’t a heterosexual white Christian male.

Most people just repeat shyt cause it sounds good.

Dumbasses spent the pass 10-20 years mocking the word, only to turn around “call for it” at the expense of others

I wouldn’t even spit on these types

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
To what end? You chasing plat threads or did you feel this was something that should be engaged with seriously?
nikka I just made a thread lmfao. I thought it was silly so I made it. If I wanted a plat I would have make a generalization about black women, make a pawg thread, or a relationship thread.

You could have just ignored my thread or better yet put me on ignore. Actually I'm going to do us both a favor and put you on ignore. :dead:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
there are times when i listen to what dumb people say and think "damn these people shouldnt vote/we need IQ tests for voting"

then i remind myself they pulled that same shyt on black people to disenfranchise us