c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
D0s8RDuW0AALO9o.jpg
:ohhh:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Tired of educated people acting ignorant and when you bark back they hid behind their degrees.

I'm seeing what a few cacs told me years ago seems like they don't like how educated blacks can go in outta class whenever they see fit and they cannot.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tired of educated people acting ignorant and when you bark back they hid behind their degrees.

I'm seeing what a few cacs told me years ago seems like they don't like how educated blacks can go in outta class whenever they see fit and they cannot.

Was browsing Black Blue check twitter earlier

These people are tokens and they stay promoting everyone else’s stuff. Can’t believe we have to suck up to these lames to move up. THEY HATE regular black people

An aspiring blue check in that root threadvis about to get her PhD. She was saying black women should be by themselves thinking she was gonna get retweets.. all the black women responded to her on some “we not on that lesbian wave sis, do you tho”:russ:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
The way these Black elite have hijacked, twisted and misrepresented the narrative in this case makes me question a lot of what they’ve been pushing the past few years.

I could say more but don’t want to start too much shyt. But this is a clear propaganda campaign, and if they will do it to their own people they will do it to anyone.

Remember Ava directed A Wrinkle in Time...

For DuVernay, who based Meg’s look on her niece Molly, one of the most crucial relationships in A Wrinkle in Time is the budding rapport between Meg and her white classmate Calvin (Levi Miller), who twice compliments Meg’s natural curls. “The fact that this Caucasian boy says to her, ‘I like that’? That’s so big for a girl of color!” said DuVernay. “And it’s big for Caucasian boys to be able to feel that’s beautiful, too.”

Ava's been on that :mjpls: wave for awhile now

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Someone needs to quote or send that shyt to her. I really want to see the Juelz answer she comes up with.

It's like Oprah sent out the bat signal & all of her media cronies on defense mode.

Hold on, gimme a sec.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
NBW who Highjacked ADOS for personal gain, with garbage ass '1619 Project'

:snoop: @ Ida Bae missing the point that Gayle and O are agents for white supremacy and wouldn't dare ask a cheapshot question about a dead white celebrity.

I've seen some of her work before 1619. She was on point for the most part but this ain't it Ida.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No surprise with ava....oprah done stuff tons of money in her pocket.

Second this is an example of why these rich folks try to make as much money as possible. They make sure to have a war chest of money and connections. So they can have others fight their fights.

This is basically a proxy war like Iran and Saudi Arabia and how they use militias and terrorist to fight each other for control of territory so as to not get their hands dirty.

Basically its Oprah/gayle vs the social media public. Due to the social media public backlash oprah/gayle are using all their friends to fight this proxy war for them.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:what:The Irony of These NBWs(negative black women) saying Kobe would not agree with y'all disrespecting Stale using Kobe as defense for Fail King trying to paint Kobe as someone who doesn't respect women:gucci::gucci:
Gayle: So... Kobe was a rapist right :usure:
Snoop: fukk you bytch :pacspit:
Gayle: Kobe would never treat me this way :damn: :mjcry:

2020 y'all

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Remember Ava directed A Wrinkle in Time...

For DuVernay, who based Meg’s look on her niece Molly, one of the most crucial relationships in A Wrinkle in Time is the budding rapport between Meg and her white classmate Calvin (Levi Miller), who twice compliments Meg’s natural curls. “The fact that this Caucasian boy says to her, ‘I like that’? That’s so big for a girl of color!” said DuVernay. “And it’s big for Caucasian boys to be able to feel that’s beautiful, too.”

Ava's been on that :mjpls: wave for awhile now

is that an actual quote?