C.ookOutGang O.verachieves V.ersus I.diots in our D.ivision: Carolina Panthers 2020 Season Thread

What Does The Outlook Of This Season Look Like??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm thinking 7-8 wins :ld:

Defense gonna be shyt. I hope they compete hard, but I see myself tuning out at the blowout games at halftime.... not trying to raise my blood pressure :hubie:

That’s really it for me...gimme a couple division wins and competitive games and I’m good.

I obviously don’t think we’re playoff good but I don’t think we’re Trevor Lawrence terrible either. We probably 5-11 / 6-10 area tbh

Aye fellas time to update those avis wouldnt ya say?
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I can't help myself but to watch, but I think were gonna be too good to actually rebuild the right way and will be a meddling franchise the next 3-4 seasons...

As always though, fukk @AVXL and @portcityplaya :pacspit:...and I just can't find it in me to care about Sucs fans...:yeshrug:

:mjtf:

Times is hard brotha I know, I got nothing but peace for you:hug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
New season and not expecting much tbh. As long as we beat our divisional rivals :yeshrug:

That’s really it for me...gimme a couple division wins and competitive games and I’m good.

I obviously don’t think we’re playoff good but I don’t think we’re Trevor Lawrence terrible either. We probably 5-11 / 6-10 area tbh

Those two ^ :to:

Just gonna be middling for a few seasons probably . :to:

Hate it has to be Run CMC . Might have to have an intervention regarding his touches this season. :to:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I think we're gonna be in a bunch of shootouts this season. Offense is gonna be pretty good:ehh:. Moore and Thomas should shine this year and MCac is gonna do what he does.
I'm praying for our defense tho. No Uncle Luke w/ 3 rookies starting in the secondary that have to face Brees, Ryan, and Brady twice, along with Mahomes and Rodgers:francis:

I'd be shocked if we win more than 6 games this year.

And Fukk Matt Ryan:pacspit:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Offense will win us a few games early on (I think we’ll beat the Raiders), but the defense will be trash all season long. Eventually, after about week 5 or 6, the blowout losses will start coming, and the team will have given up.

CMC will get his, but I don’t think he goes a full 16.

DJ has an elite season.

Teddy has a career year (which won’t be too hard, since he’s never thrown for greater than 15+ TD’s. He had a career year, but I’m still left unimpressed and wanting either Lawrence or Fields. Too bad we won’t be bad enough to get one of the two. It’s about to be a long drought in Charlotte