C@CS GONNA C@C

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really? mad that your ppl are so insecure about their image that you still cant enjoy life.. you spend every min trying to one up the next man and impress every hoodrat bytch alive..... fukk outta here,, ol unevolved ass ppl

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
really? mad that your ppl are so insecure about their image that you still cant enjoy life.. you spend every min trying to one up the next man and impress every hoodrat bytch alive..... fukk outta here,, ol unevolved ass ppl

C@C mofo may have something here...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you are here because...

people wanna embrace/imitate unevolved ass ppls culture but not respect the said people?

getchu ass outta here, fukkin cacs are confused

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:wtf:
I actually find the concept of the pictures funny and plan to do some with my brothers. You're on some next shyt though. You stay on some covert race shyt. If you got such an issue with us then :camby:. We won't miss you.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
slide_195532_447777_small.jpg

Esau in their truest form.

951.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I feel sorry for you.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This mayonnaise sandwich eating, wet canine smelling, no rhythm having, human mutate is furious!!!

And I love it.