"bytch you better praise Gawd or imma shoot and that's on Gawd"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling this new steeze but if it helps you find yourself :manny:
It's all true though.
1st proverb - If you successfully step in between beef and stop it. It doesn't escalate into anything potentially violent

2nd proverb - Pure and positive outlook can never lead you astray. Nothing good comes from negativity and insults.

Ephesians verse - Showing love and giving advice to your brothers and sisters is the way it should be.

You're going to tell me any of that is bad and unreasonable? What have you done for anyone else that isn't family lately?
I'm not talking about using money, have you shown love to somebody who may be in a bad place? Have you shown generosity to a stranger lately?

Our words and actions of love and selflessness go a long way, no matter how small.

Any songs inspiring that on your mixtape?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all true though.
1st proverb - If you successfully step in between beef and stop it. It doesn't escalate into anything potentially violent

2nd proverb - Pure and positive outlook can never lead you astray. Nothing good comes from negativity and insults.

Ephesians verse - Showing love and giving advice to your brothers and sisters is the way it should be.

You're going to tell me any of that is bad and unreasonable? What have you done for anyone else that isn't family lately?
I'm not talking about using money, have you shown love to somebody who may be in a bad place? Have you shown generosity to a stranger lately?

Our words and actions of love and selflessness go a long way, no matter how small.

Any songs inspiring that on your mixtape?

Probably needed to see that post of yours today. I enjoy roasting people way too much, one thing I probably need to deal with

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Probably needed to see that post of yours today. I enjoy roasting people way too much, one thing I probably need to deal with
I think roasts amongst friends isn't bad. If you going in on somebody to break them maliciously, that's bad.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you can't laugh at others. Just go lighter, like someone mess up or picked a bad outfit lol. Leave physical attributes and serious stuff alone.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he’s a comedian from Atlanta. He made the song as a joke. He’s not a real rapper

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
giphy.gif

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Random “Free Tay K” :mjlol:

“Yeah I’m getting paid, but still late on my bills, nikka” :mjlol:

“I’ma avoid my taxes and then get arrested, cause I got depression” :mjlol: