bwwahaha!... So hacked wikileaks email attributed to Sid Blumenthal was EDITED! LMAO! PUTIN LIED!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ghn4l12.jpg

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
you can't be this dense

:snoop:
I'm :trolling: but this is basically the same thing the Democrats have been doing to any whistleblower that opposes them. Until they started going at Hillary Wikileaks was considered a pretty good source for unsouricing government bs. Now they're a Russian operation who takes edited info and posts it to get the other Russian operation Trump elected. Every opponent of Hillary has been accused of having Russian ties from Bernie to Trump to Wikileaks. At some point it just gets tiring you know :ld:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
bwahahahah so funny bwahahahah! so many tweets bwahahahah!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm :trolling: but this is basically the same thing the Democrats have been doing to any whistleblower that opposes them. Until they started going at Hillary Wikileaks was considered a pretty good source for unsouricing government bs. Now they're a Russian operation who takes edited info and posts it to get the other Russian operation Trump elected. Every opponent of Hillary has been accused of having Russian ties from Bernie to Trump to Wikileaks. At some point it just gets tiring you know :ld:
NO IT WAS NOT!

For fukks sake...read this thread.

I've been TELLING YOU ALL wikileaks had connections to the Russians since at least 2010!

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hl-r...-invasion-snowed-lied-nato-aggression.359785/

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You're.

Not.

Getting.

The.

fukking.

Point.

RT America is NOT the same as RT in general.

RT America is a more independent outfit than blanket RT, which has a damn near different tone. Same company, different regional ethos.

You can not be this fukking dense about the nuances of propaganda wars :snoop:

I expect better from you. ESPECIALLY you.

RT is a kremlin propaganda rag that pushes conspiracy theories and fringe speculative anti-western shyt.

RT america is pretty pro-kremlin from what ive seen.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Back in 2010 Russia was on Wikileaks ass for publishing their own dirty laundry. I'm pretty sure they hacked the site too. Maybe they influtrated them and forced Assange to become their bytch. Seems plausible :ehh:
2011: Wikileaks announces they have a massive docket on Moscow

Late 2011: Moscow says, this ain't the USA. We'll kill you (in as many words)

Early 2012: Assange gets a fukking TV show on RT

2012: Assange goes into hiding...and requests FSB protection. Seriously. Go look it up

The facts are all there.

Just go read what i've posted and actually commit yourself to learning it.

This is A1 intelligence and its all true.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
2011: Wikileaks announces they have a massive docket on Moscow

Late 2011: Moscow says, this ain't the USA. We'll kill you (in as many words)

Early 2012: Assange gets a fukking TV show on RT

2012: Assange goes into hiding...and requests FSB protection. Seriously. Go look it up

The facts are all there.

Just go read what i've posted and actually commit yourself to learning it.

This is A1 intelligence and its all true.
You do know they gave him that show after they threatened to basically kill him after he was gonna expose Russian secrets?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Exactly 4 years ago this month

Now the Dems are the anti-Russia party

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Exactly 4 years ago this month

Now the Dems are the anti-Russia party

Al-Qaeda a bigger threat than Russia

:mjlol:

Maybe if he would have left those troops there, that vacuum wouldn't have filled up with ISIS that led to fighting Assad, which made Russia a serious threat again. Barry is such a fukking loser.