BVS + SS actually made more dough than CA:CW + DS - $655M to $640M - men lie women lie numbers dont

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue One hasn't gone ahead of Finding Dory yet and its definitely not making more than Civil War

you're right, i stand corrected....right now it's 4th with 1.012 bil....figure give it about 3-5 more weeks in theaters, and by the time it's done, it will be top 2...whether that's 1st or 2nd, we'll see....

peppe

Superstar
Daps
LOOOOOL like the studio gives a fukk if it made more domestically, its a BUSINESS and they need to recoup their cost and produce profits so no DCEU STILL LOST why aren't you banned yet

GrNoSSB.png

DOM:408
INTER:745
PRO BUDGET:250
mHDzTM2.png

DOM:231
INTER:428
PRO BUDGET:165

TOTAL REV:1812
TOTAL PRODUCTION:415

TTokD7A.png

DOM:325
INTER:420
PRO BUDGET:175
YsJ3jpe.png

DOM:330
INTER:542
PRO BUDGET:250

TOTAL REV:1617
TOTAL PRODUCTION:425

200 million more and less production cost Marvel still is G.O.A.T.

Not only did marvel make MORE money doctor strange costed less money then SS. @Yo Yo Ma just take the ban and rethink you life

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue One hasn't gone ahead of Finding Dory yet and its definitely not making more than Civil War

Domestically it's over 500M.... welllllll passed Civil War. It's still doing it's run internationally so it has the potential to pass that as well.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Domestically it's over 500M.... welllllll passed Civil War. It's still doing it's run internationally so it has the potential to pass that as well.
It has opened in all the main markets weeks ago and it doesn't have the legs to do that anymore

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has opened in all the main markets weeks ago and it doesn't have the legs to do that anymore

It just began in China just a couple of weeks ago.... it'll definitely going to surpass 1.15B. And must I remind you again.... it's grossed over 500M in the states ALONE. Civil War didn't even come close to that kind of love in the states.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It just began in China just a couple of weeks ago.... it'll definitely going to surpass 1.15B. And must I remind you again.... it's grossed over 500M in the states ALONE. Civil War didn't even come close to that kind of love in the states.
It came out weeks ago in China and the US isn't the only market.

It did 20 mill domestic + internationally last week it doesn't have the legs to pass civil war

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It came out weeks ago in China and the US isn't the only market.

It did 20 mill domestic + internationally last week it doesn't have the legs to pass civil war

no... it debuted in China on January 7 of this year.. that's just a couple of weeks ago. And you talking about LEGS on a film that debuted significantly LESS than Civil War did in its 1st weekend, yet outgrossed it over 100M MORE and still counting domestically??? You really think they're not going to stop the run of this film internationally??? It'll PASS Civil War internationally the same way it did domestically... because the movie has legs.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
no... it debuted in China on January 7 of this year.. that's just a couple of weeks ago. And you talking about LEGS on a film that debuted significantly LESS than Civil War did in its 1st weekend, yet outgrossed it over 100M MORE and still counting domestically??? You really think they're not going to stop the run of this film internationally??? It'll PASS Civil War internationally the same way it did domestically... because the movie has legs.
It looks like you don't wanna give up this argument just bump this thread when Rogue One passes Civil War (Which it won't)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like you don't wanna give up this argument just bump this thread when Rogue One passes Civil War (Which it won't)

When it concludes its 20 week run (and it's only in its 5th week) similar to how Civil War was out for 20 weeks... then I shall.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Never
Never once as a child could I even imagine that there would be a Batman vs. Superman movie ......and people would be happy it did Captain America numbers. Wow.

Word. I wasn't even a big Superhero fan as a kid but, it was clear Batman and Superman (and X-Men) were "IT" when it came to comic books. WTF was an Iron Man. I'm still at a loss of words how they turned Iron Man into a billion dollar franchise on par with Superman :mindblown: Captain America was mid tiered too, now his movies are being compared to Batman and Superman :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@peppe I already explained that worldwide box office gross does not equal actual revenue. Every country is different. If a movie has a high gross in China, that's fine but you are only getting 30% of that.

But you'll overlook the facts because that's what these Marvel stans do :mjlol: