Supporter
Daps
I have DraStic, beat black 2 earlier this year

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Well maybe I don't always be home behind a computer screen like you dumb ass nikkas. I'm sorry if 5 dollars is a lot to you bum ass nikkas.

I'm at work, and on my home computer at the same time, right now.

The point is you have the internet at your finger tips at all times... research EVERYTHING before you buy (because it just may be free)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I'm at work, and on my home computer at the same time, right now.

The point is you have the internet at your finger tips at all times... research EVERYTHING before you buy (because it just may be free)
Ok breh? What is 5 dollars to have an emulator on my phone? I really don't understand y'all logic on somebody else's money? Obviously emulators are free but the one I bought had a demo version

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Ok breh? What is 5 dollars to have an emulator on my phone? I really don't understand y'all logic on somebody else's money? Obviously emulators are free but the one I bought had a demo version

$5 is $5. I'm pissed if I lose $5. I was just fukkin with you, but seriously, just do some research sometimes. I literally have every emulator available as well as Rom collections for all. Do $5 times let's say 20 emulators...you got 1 for $5, I got 20 + damn near every game ever made for free.50

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Well maybe I don't always be home behind a computer screen like you dumb ass nikkas. I'm sorry if 5 dollars is a lot to you bum ass nikkas.

im a bum because im a smarter consumer than you? :stopitslime:

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

edit: OP i got some fat-free water to sell you breh :pachaha:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I always thought of trying that stupid kyocera dual screen phone for this purpose, but that phone was too trash to even play around with the idea.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I always thought of trying that stupid kyocera dual screen phone for this purpose, but that phone was too trash to even play around with the idea.
Breh I got a galaxy s4, the app I got is designed to run off of one screen