Buy PS4 Breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Buy both ps4 n xbox problem solved
Why buy a PS4 when there is nothing worth buying on it :what:
A REAL GAMER doesn't just buy something because its there which is what you are suggesting
There isn't any games that makes the PS4 a worthy purchase right now, not if you have read the reviews for the upcoming PS4 games. Would you like to discuss those games EVER?
I'll be here waiting when you do :tu:
watching court spin and make up stuff is always :blessed:.
Funny, cuz I seen Liquid go "Shut your dumbasses up and stop crying like bytches"
You now appear to be "spinning" that into "I enjoy watching Court spin stuff :sadbron:"
You one of the main dudes calling for my head whenever I post that real. EXPOSED!!!
I seriously think this nikka is BOTHERED by people who legitimately favor PS4 over Xbox One. Like I can see this nikka at Bestbuy giving nikkas the :smh: when he see them walking out Ps4's. Like he'd be the type to try and butt into people's convo propping up Xbox One to make it seem like that's the choice the buyer should make. You should stop posting for a while and seek help breh because you're falling into realms of pure idiocy.
That is a compelling argument you wrote, even got a c/s by fakkit ass kodie :win:
But can I poke a hole in your whining for a moment? The bold, its a contradiction because YOU ARE BOTHERED by anyone saying anything other than PS4 is great!!! When I point that out, you then try the reverse psychology tactic which will never work here KID :stop:
The PS4 is not even comparable right now. I don't look for Rekkapryde to translate for me
I read the actual reviews from all the people who play it, from sony fanboys to micorsoft fanboys
I got to the playstation.com forums to the guerillagames killzone forums and they all have said the same shyt I say

Then I can add in the fact that even YOU hated Killzone 3, Rekka hated it, Kodie never played it, King sun didn't like it, the list goes on and on. All your PSN gamertags confirm what I am saying
So what goes on here on a daily basis is fanboys who didn't care for a game want to hype its sequel up ONLY BECAUSE ITS A CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE :wow:

You guys owe this community as a whole better than that, but you can't because your stuck on fanboy.
Now if me pointing out that TRUTH makes you upset? Prepare to be upset for the foreseeable future :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that psn crew gets worried when there system starts to wavier.

"It's not that serious"
"I was just trollin"
"I'm happy with my purchase"
"Only xbox fan's care"

*random personal attack*

It was all good just a few weeks ago..

:lolbron:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I will gladly accept my L when you actually deliver one. I'm right here, not running
Post something I haven't debunked. And when I debunk it, don't just go "I didn't see that vicious sonning you gave me" because that only makes your stanmates high five you.

I continue to look at you like the dumbasses you guys have proven yourselves to be :umad:
Now please, tell me exactly where I took an L. I'll give you $2,000 in coli cash if any of my "debunks" are found not factual :popcorn:

Enjoy that L :uFURIOUS:
Yo court, what's the big deal if dudes want an inferior product? I say let be stuck with it Since its their money.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yo court, what's the big deal if dudes want an inferior product? I say let be stuck with it Since its their money.
They can, but in the post you quoted it had King Sun talking about how I took an L
Its him recreating reality, so I asked him wTf he is talking about
Then told him that if you could point out the "L" I would give him $2,000 in coli cash because he didn't

It would be too easy to just quote the part where the real L happened, then collect 2,000 in coli cash
Since that has not happened, he was lying, got called out, disappears

And these guys do this type of stuff on a daily basis. I enjoy watching the lies/backpedals/etc happen
And there entire crew acts like this daily sonning doesn't happen :russ:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
not deleting the thread. You guys aren't complaining in the appropriate forum which leads me to believe you enjoy the content.

You guys need to start complaining in event staff to get rid of the rot.

This sounds like mods aren't even needed. Is this how it really is?

It's like having security at a club and when shyt gets hairy they walk away saying you need to call police if they want something done.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

It's like having security at a club and when shyt gets hairy they walk away saying you need to call police if they want something done.
the only answer is to ban

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the last person to be giving parenting advice to anyone
ljarvpn-png.896
LMAO

Kodie

Pro
Daps

Sorry the analogy doesn't stick for me. No ones life or well being is in danger. If people didn't care for these threads they would at least not post in them and let it drop off the page. At the end of the day, prof ESPECIALLY must love to argue with Court because he keeps doing it. Most of my modding has been merging threads of similar topics, deleting things people wanted deleted and moving threads to the appropriate forum.

I once changed one of courts thread titles because it was straight up lying and I once deleted one of those gta5 is wack threads because shyt got out of hand. If you want me to start modding differently, let me know. And others should too if that's what they want. But I suspect that's not what most people want. And honestly I don't feel like spending my day doing it.

Besides, if there were something I'd take more seriously in this forum it's the blatant bigotry. Not this fukkery

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sorry the analogy doesn't stick for me. No ones life or well being is in danger. If people didn't care for these threads they would at least not post in them and let it drop off the page. At the end of the day, prof ESPECIALLY must love to argue with Court because he keeps doing it. Most of my modding has been merging threads of similar topics, deleting things people wanted deleted and moving threads to the appropriate forum.

You're taking the analogy in the extreme. In most cases, security wouldn't be called only in a life threatening situation. I'm sure you understand my point and are arguing for the sake of defending modsmanship but I'm not trying to argue against that. My question was simple: Is it really only modding on a complaint-first basis? If that is so then there is no reason to really have mods if they have to complain in Event Staff.

As for the rest of the post, I'm not debating your modsmanship or how the forum is expected to be. I'm only asking a question.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
You're taking the analogy in the extreme. In most cases, security wouldn't be called only in a life threatening situation. I'm sure you understand my point and are arguing for the sake of defending modsmanship but I'm not trying to argue against that. My question was simple: Is it really only modding on a complaint-first basis? If that is so then there is no reason to really have mods if they have to complain in Event Staff.

As for the rest of the post, I'm not debating your modsmanship or how the forum is expected to be. I'm only asking a question.
I as a mod admittedly don't do much and for me that's at least somewhat intentional. Whenever people over at :hamster: would nominate for me to be a mod I always said I would be pretty uninvolved. I don't personally think it's worth it. I love the way NeoGAF is modded but it works better for a forum with that many people and that many discussion topics.

To your question of do we need mods - I don't have an answer for that. I think the minimal services I provide are helpful but not critical. I don't think this place falls apart if we're gone.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I as a mod admittedly don't do much and for me that's at least somewhat intentional. Whenever people over at :hamster: would nominate for me to be a mod I always said I would be pretty uninvolved. I don't personally think it's worth it. I love the way NeoGAF is modded but it works better for a forum with that many people and that many discussion topics.

To your question of do we need mods - I don't have an answer for that. I think the minimal services I provide are helpful but not critical. I don't think this place falls apart if we're gone.
The funny thing is nobody EVER ask for MORE moderating. Its just "I'm furious over Courtdog" rants.
But like you and Liquid said. If you have a problem, take it to the Event Staff. Thats why its there :manny:
When did these nikkaz think they could just yell for a Mod and they'd start running?

Oh wait, thats how the mods at one time carried shyt here. Around the time Chewy was on nuts, and TBM is a crew that Liquid is part of so TBM members would have there request fulfilled on spot.
The poster who goes by Mad82109 will routinely enter a thread, scream for liquid, he'd do it.
So the rest of the forum got hip, and now you see why they EXPECT you to handle it this way.

I had to complain to Event Staff about it, the problem has since gone away.
Just keeping you up to speed in case you didn't know "why" Kodie my man :salute: