Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Superstar
Daps
"i'm here to fight a criminal element" must think he's a power ranger or something :laugh:

uewlc839vnva1.jpg

lp1szg5ctmva1.jpg
w20o314dsnva1.jpg

c38oaesndova1.png
kK9tYqPS0ZbWyzsd2gVzNCGi2pUwkWPqYzt_NYtUGaQ.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
...he actually put us all on game.
Everyone knew bed bath and beyond was a wash though. Wasn't a long term hold.

Breh, he puts people on game and then he runs the game on y'all. He was telling folks to hodl AMC long after it was viable. A breh accused him of tryna game brehs and he basically hit the :yeshrug:, didn't even deny it. It got so bad that they wound up banning him from the AMC thread, the thread he created. :mjlol:

:skip:

With that being said, I like the breh, and I think everybody bears the responsibility for what they do, he didn't hold a gun to nobody's head.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not an expert, at all, but I follow in the WSJ, this was one of those you can see coming, just by passing a BBB. They are empty. Poorly managed, disorganized, chaotic, and just really expensive to keep open. Look at the spaces.

Besides the marquee brands, like Target, and giants like Wal Mart, all those big boxes stores are doomed. The world has changed too much. The real estate doesn't make sense anymore. You have these massive properties on expensive leases, the electricity, payroll, insurance, they have all been hemorraging money for years. They don't have the cash flow or credit lines to help cover anymore, because of interest rates.

Didn't their CFO jump out of a building last September? That's never a good sign either.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
depends on what you want. if you want a quick squeeze play, that is possible. if you want a company that holds value as long as GME, that is less likely since BBBY has not improved the company and has not announced any plans to change. bankruptcy is a real threat.
:francis:i know the coli didnt hold this thing all the way to the ground...right?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo. My lady just got an email from the about the bankruptcy that I'm gonna copy and paste below. Anyone that still has money in on this shyt is a fukking idiot. This shyt is OVER.:mjlol:

If you buy some shyt TODAY, you can't get a refund. :dead:

They're not going to honor their own coupons or discount program after the 26th. That's fukking WEDNESDAY, brehs. :dead:

To Our Valued Customers:

Earlier today, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. filed for voluntary Chapter 11 protection.

We appreciate that our customers have trusted us through the most important milestones in their lives – from going to college, to getting married, to settling into a new home, to having a baby – and we wanted to reach out to you to explain what this means.

Our stores are open and serving customers. However, we have initiated a process to wind down operations.

What This Means for Our Customers

We wanted to make you aware that several of our programs and policies may be changing soon. As of today:

• We expect to process returns and exchanges in accordance with our usual policies until May 24, 2023, for items purchased prior to April 23, 2023

• We expect Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and Loyalty Certificates will be accepted through May 8, 2023

• We will no longer accept coupons or Welcome Rewards+ discounts beginning April 26, 2023

• We expect all in-stock orders placed online both prior and after our bankruptcy filing to be fulfilled at this time

Registry
Your registry data is safe. You can still view your registry at this time. We expect to partner with an alternative platform where you will be able to transfer your data and complete your registry. We will provide details in the coming days.

We Are Here for You
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and additional information, please visit
https://restructuring.ra.kroll.com/bbby. Stakeholders with questions can email
BBBYInfo@ra.kroll.com or call at (833) 570-5355 or (646) 440-4806 if calling from outside the U.S. or Canada.

Thank you for your loyalty and support.

Bed Bath & Beyond | buybuy BABY