Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Was @I Really Mean It in here telling people to hold like the AMC thread? :jbhmm:
That's on you if you didn't use your own judgement and dip out at a price that suit's best for you. When the price started cratering at $29 that should have been the sign for people to start dipping out. I made bread off both plays, so I have no issues or vitriol with him.

Daps
That's on you if you didn't use your own judgement and dip out at a price that suit's best for you. When the price started cratering at $29 that should have been the sign for people to start dipping out. I made bread off both plays, so I have no issues or vitriol with him.

:pachaha: but that ain't what I asked.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Always was a trash play. Bankruptcy is the show stopper for a squeeze, any legit threat is a sign to get out.

Still love shopping there though.

Daps
I answered your question from my personal perspective I can’t speak for anyone else. I have a Finance degree so I’m well versed in those things work compared to some other posters.

There was no "personal perspective" to answer from :dead:

I asked

Was @I Really Mean It in here telling people to hold like the AMC thread? :jbhmm:

That's either a yes or a no. I didn't ask what you did. I asked what he was telling people to do. :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There was no "personal perspective" to answer from :dead:

I asked

That's either a yes or a no. I didn't ask what you did. I asked what he was telling people to do. :pachaha:
Just because some gives advice and tell people what they should do doesn’t mean that you have to listen to them. That’s no different than other people out here giving financial advice, which goes back to my point of doing what’s best for you.

Daps
Just because some gives advice and tell people what they should do doesn’t mean that you have to listen to them. That’s no different than other people out here giving financial advice, which goes back to my point of doing what’s best for you.

You still aint answering my question. Due to all the deflecting, the answer must be yes.

:dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
OT but I’d looooove for COIN to drop between $1-5

doubt I’ll get my wish but I would load up and wait for 2024/2025 :noah:

COIN can use their customers deposits in a potential bankruptcy filing to pay off creditors. Gemini Celsius just had a court ruling this week that they can use the remaining couple of billion in customers funds to pay creditors.

edit:

Last edited: