Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Took profit this morning going to go back in with another call next week. bbby is going to fukk around and give me a weekly income stream

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@I Really Mean It has poster of the year locked up at this point

I know this stock has went up like crazy lately, but this thread was made in march when the share price was around $23 a share. as of today, it's about $20 a share. it definitely dropped between then, but no one was thinking about BBBY until like last week.

but anyone who bought in when this thread was made, still hasn't turned a profit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this stock has went up like crazy lately, but this thread was made in march when the share price was around $23 a share. as of today, it's about $20 a share. it definitely dropped between then, but no one was thinking about BBBY until like last week.

but anyone who bought in when this thread was made, still hasn't turned a profit.

that’s incorrect…the day he made the thread it ran up to about $30 in the PM and dropped to about $20 after the market opened later that same day I believe…I bought in around $19/20 and sold a few weeks later at a little over $26 after watching it hit above $28…considering the amount of shares I had, I made a very good profit

…and taking a quick glance…you actually had ppl in here discussing buying in about 2 weeks ago

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
depends on what you want. if you want a quick squeeze play, that is possible. if you want a company that holds value as long as GME, that is less likely since BBBY has not improved the company and has not announced any plans to change. bankruptcy is a real threat.
Thanks for answering. I’m up over 100%. Taking my cost out and watching the show with the rest.