Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even the basic basics. They sell big plastic goods and linens in giant stores with many in downtown and shopping mall spaces with long term leases while the cost of everything they sell goes up and their competition continues to work to cut costs, and also sell other more necessary goods (target, Amazon). Their entire inventory is discretionary, during a recession, and with home sales going down (and new home sales and remodeling being a trigger for bed bath and beyond sales)

It's doomed.

Exactly. The crazy thing is that a lot of the decisions for this shyt aren't just ignorance or ineptness. They're doing this dumb shyt because they really think it'll work.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Bunny avatar got us in AMC at $10 and it went to $70. If you were smart and knew when to sell, you made money. No one can predict the future. However, Bunny avatar seems to understand when hype is building for something, and he shares with thecoli. He's hit and miss. As always, you have to do your due diligence and not just blindly follow someone's recommendation.

With that said, this shyt crashed and burned lol. The entire market is down though.

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bunny avatar got us in AMC at $10 and it went to $70. If you were smart and knew when to sell, you made money. No one can predict the future. However, Bunny avatar seems to understand when hype is building for something, and he shares with thecoli. He's hit and miss. As always, you have to do your due diligence and not just blindly follow someone's recommendation.

With that said, this shyt crashed and burned lol. The entire market is down though.
Bunny avatar told nikkas only invest what they can afford to lose. If u need to be told that to begin with, you already lost

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
That's why you only put in money that you can afford to lose or don't care if it goes away. :manny:

I'm only in GME and AMC personally but I still believe GME will be the main squeeze, AMC i'm very skeptical about as far as it hitting 5 figures+ but we'll see.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's why you only put in money that you can afford to lose or don't care if it goes away. :manny:

I'm only in GME and AMC personally but I still believe GME will be the main squeeze, AMC i'm very skeptical about as far as it hitting 5 figures+ but we'll see.

Neither of them shyts hitting 5 figures give it up:russ:

You realize if amc hit 5 figures it would have a larger market cap than like the top 10 companies combined or some shyt. Never happening

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Neither of them shyts hitting 5 figures give it up:russ:

You realize if amc hit 5 figures it would have a larger market cap than like the top 10 companies combined or some shyt. Never happening
Sounds like you put in more money than you could afford to lose lol