Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Daps
WSJ News Exclusive | Chewy Co-Founder Ryan Cohen Takes Large Stake in Bed Bath & Beyond, Pushes for Changes

Ryan Cohen, the billionaire co-founder of online pet-products retailer Chewy Inc., has a big stake inBed Bath & Beyond Inc. and is pushing the housewares retailer to streamline its strategy and explore strategic alternatives.

Mr. Cohen, who also serves as chairman of videogame retailer GameStop Corp. , owns a 9.8% stake in Bed Bath & Beyond through his investment firm, RC Ventures LLC, according to a copy of a letter sent to its board Sunday that was viewed by The Wall Street Journal. That makes him a top-five shareholder in the New Jersey-based chain, which has a market value of roughly $1.6 billion.

Going to buy 100 shares of this at the market’s opening today. Could be a repeat of what we saw with GME last year.

@T.H.E.GOD
@pawdalaw
@Swaggatron
@Software
@NinoBrown
@TripleAgent
@BushidoBrown
@FaTaL
@Charly Wingate
@humminbird
@Astroslik
@Akae Beka

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

:francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don’t get how that place fell off. I need curtains or sheets it was my go to. Store has way less inventory now. I used to go in Christmas to get gifts for female family place was always packed.

what is he planning to do to bring it back? Because right now it looks bad

Daps
I don’t get how that place fell off. I need curtains or sheets it was my go to. Store has way less inventory now. I used to go in Christmas to get gifts for female family place was always packed.

what is he planning to do to bring it back? Because right now it looks bad
From his letter to the board, he’s focusing on initiating a transition to a digital strategy for its rehabilitation. What that means is anyone’s guess.

I suspect Cohen wants to bring multiple brands under a digital umbrella that transforms the mall from a brick and mortar location into a fully realized metaverse.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WSJ News Exclusive | Chewy Co-Founder Ryan Cohen Takes Large Stake in Bed Bath & Beyond, Pushes for Changes

Going to buy 100 shares of this at the market’s opening today. Could be a repeat of what we saw with GME last year.

@T.H.E.GOD
@pawdalaw
@Swaggatron
@Software
@NinoBrown
@TripleAgent
@BushidoBrown
@FaTaL
@Charly Wingate
@humminbird
@Astroslik
@Akae Beka

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

I’m afraid to invest right now, the market is sh!t

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You buy x amount of shares instead of X amount of dollars? I’m not saying you thinking like this, but my boy will buy only cheaper stock cause he can get more shares and I been trying to explain to this nikka that he limiting his investing options. Cause you supposed to be investing with a goal in mind, wether long term or short term. And you should be looking at percentage increases.

So if you think a $5 stock gonna go up 7% and a $100 stock 10%, don’t get 100 shares of the $1 stock. Get 1 share if the $100 stock. And if you using a consistent strategy to buy, it should be X amount of dollars per play, not X amount of shares. The number of shares are irrelevant

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
if ryan cohen is behind them then I'll give it a legitimate look.

not gonna lie due to your history op I was ready to poo poo on your thread. but cohen got chewy on the map and rose gamestop from the ashes, if he has say in BBY future then I'm interested

edit: this is premature hype though, I'm not throwing anything substantial at this. Just something to keep an eye on

Daps
You buy x amount of shares instead of X amount of dollars? I’m not saying you thinking like this, but my boy will buy only cheaper stock cause he can get more shares and I been trying to explain to this nikka that he limiting his investing options. Cause you supposed to be investing with a goal in mind, wether long term or short term. And you should be looking at percentage increases.

So if you think a $5 stock gonna go up 7% and a $100 stock 10%, don’t get 100 shares of the $1 stock. Get 1 share if the $100 stock. And if you using a consistent strategy to buy, it should be X amount of dollars per play, not X amount of shares. The number of shares are irrelevant
:ohhh:

Being in AMC and GME, the focus has always been on reaching xxx and x,xxx and higher amount of shares, since investors anticipate a squeeze for both plays. That’s kind of where my thinking is, though your perspective makes sense, as well.

Daps
if ryan cohen is behind them then I'll give it a legitimate look.

not gonna lie due to your history op I was ready to poo poo on your thread. but cohen got chewy on the map and rose gamestop from the ashes, if he has say in BBY future then I'm interested

edit: this is premature hype though, I'm not throwing anything substantial at this. Just something to keep an eye on
My history is pretty solid, though. I’ve only made two threads like this: one for AMC, which has made money for anyone who bought in when the thread was created, and the other for VOLT, which continues to grow at a nice pace. Anyone who bought those at the time of thread creation made money.

:mjgrin:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:ohhh:

Being in AMC and GME, the focus has always been on reaching xxx and x,xxx and higher amount of shares, since investors anticipate a squeeze for both plays. That’s kind of where my thinking is, though your perspective makes sense, as well.

Im not gonna lie breh, I don’t care what the “big boys” doing or trying to figure it out. I’m not trying to do no collective team shyt. I don’t care about squeeze plays or none of that shyt. Them mothafukking stocks go up, down, and sideways. I’m only looking at the historical pricing data, maybe reading a little, and making a decision to get some shyt or not. All that other shyt paralysis by analysis to me. But everyone has their own strategy they comfortable with.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My history is pretty solid, though. I’ve only made two threads like this: one for AMC, which has made money for anyone who bought in when the thread was created, and the other for VOLT, which continues to grow at a nice pace. Anyone who bought those at the time of thread creation made money.

:mjgrin:
I'm talking about your tendency to be high and low, hysterical and calm, manic and sane etc etc... on your plays

one minute your zen and telling people to hold the next your in despair and saying your thinking of selling. it hurts your credibility:hubie: