But do real nikka exchanges like this occur on Playstation :jbhmm:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
MY point wasn't really about 2K at all tho. I can't speak on playstation but I know for a fact a lotta real nikkas play Xbox. And I don't even mean real nikkas in the stupid sense like dudes catching bodies and trafficking kilos in real life, I just mean cool chill brehs to play the game with not a bunch of lame ass white boys and cave dweller brehs

The Xbox live community was the only thing keeping me buying their consoles, so once they made the platform accessible outside of their console it was a wrap. I was never excited to get into PSN

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
MY point wasn't really about 2K at all tho. I can't speak on playstation but I know for a fact a lotta real nikkas play Xbox. And I don't even mean real nikkas in the stupid sense like dudes catching bodies and trafficking kilos in real life, I just mean cool chill brehs to play the game with not a bunch of lame ass white boys and cave dweller brehs

The Xbox live community was the only thing keeping me buying their consoles, so once they made the platform accessible outside of their console it was a wrap. I was never excited to get into PSN
The xbox multiplayer community is better and it makes sense as it’s been a focus on the system for 3 generations.

Sony good for single player games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
but I know for a fact a lotta real nikkas play Xbox.
They real alright. Real dumb for sticking with Xbox only :mjlol:

360 era ain’t coming back b. nikkaz starved an entire gen last gen and this gen so far and still starvin themselves

Get off dat narcotic and come to Death Row

unfuy.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I deleted 2K. The game is just to arcadey. nikkas be doing shyt they have no business doing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of y’all Sony stans gonna link up with breh on 2k?

I guess that answers the question :mjpls:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They real alright. Real dumb for sticking with Xbox only :mjlol:

360 era ain’t coming back b. nikkaz starved an entire gen last gen and this gen so far and still starvin themselves

Get off dat narcotic and come to Death Row

unfuy.gif
Nah Xbox One was the beginning of the end. XSX is sad af