Busta rhymes shaves off his hightop

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got damn them nikkas look old. Is that Spliff Star? :mjlol:
Yup. I have tried to be "respect the artist" even when they get up their in age, but since aging out of hiphop is still relatively new, stuff like this is glaring.

When dudes hit mandatory colonoscopy ages, all that youthful "rah rah" on the stage looks odd. Spliff looks like a history teacher dressed up for teaching hip hop courses in High School. Next week he gonna dress like a pirate.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
dont see the problem with age at all

if you are in good shape, go do whatever you want
staying active and doing what you love is never a bad thing

hiphop in general is an art... it doesnt mean art magically expires or dissolves
its not boxing or a super athletic sport... you can still speak and rap

example would be senior PGA tour ... its not the same as normal golf... but they have a league with likeminded age catered professionals, still enjoying their careers and contributing to the history

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup. I have tried to be "respect the artist" even when they get up their in age, but since aging out of hiphop is still relatively new, stuff like this is glaring.

When dudes hit mandatory colonoscopy ages, all that youthful "rah rah" on the stage looks odd. Spliff looks like a history teacher dressed up for teaching hip hop courses in High School. Next week he gonna dress like a pirate.
I don't think so because I seen de la live and all of those dudes are 50+. I think busta trying to stay "young" over the the past 10 years is making him look older than what he is. Imagine if he wore regular clothes instead of the flashy dancehall shyt this thread probably wouldn't exist.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I’m so happy but :mjcry:at the same time to see them getting old and :flabbynsick:.

We sometimes clown artist for getting older but it’s an accomplishment, especially considering how harsh constant touring and performing can be on the body.

I’m just happy to sit alive and still having fun, doing what looks like something they love.
A lot of musicians tour at an old age because they don't have a choice