Bushwick Bill was pretty convincing

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
freddie gibbs told a story about bill stealing a dime bag of weed from him back in the day and running through the crowd legs and tables to duck gibbs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When I was a kid and Bushwick Bill had me shook as f*ck like :whoo: and :lupe:. I love his Phantom of the Rapra. Bushwick Bill is more real than half of your favorite rapper and the whole new generation rappers today.

tenor.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Red Alert told a story about a brooklyn crew who had a midget that would rush cats back in the latin quarter/union square days and take they jewels and money, slide them to the midget who would then disappear into the crowd....the midget bounced to texas when shyt got too hot for him in NY.

That was bushwick bill, dude was about that action
:ohhh:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yeah I was very afraid of bushwick bill back then ...the fact that he was a midget did make it more believable in a weird way especially considering you never expected to hear a midget talking that shyt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The album "We Can't Be Stopped" cover is real when that happened when she shot him in the eye and they rushed to the hospital so the people wanna take the pic of them but Scarface was so f*cking pissed off and wanted to tell them to get the f*ck out of the way and didn't wanna take the damn pic while his friend (Bushwick Bill) getting injured and need to be fixed but Bushwick was cool about it and said go ahead take the pic of him and them.......like

1-Geto%20Boys%20-%20We%20Can't%20Be%20Stopped.jpg
Yup, he dropped the eye patch for em