Bushwick Bill was pretty convincing

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

When I listen to this sh"t to this day I believe Bushwick more than 90% of rappers who kick believable gangsta sh"t.

To clarify, I would be surprised if Bill ACTUALLY did all the crazy stuff he rhymes about, just that the performance has serious conviction.

The other bugged out sh"t was his flying punch at 3:50 in the below gem. He did that sh"t in another video but I can't recall the title ATM.

Geto Boys was my sh"t growing up. I was turning some 20 somethings on to the album Rick Rubin did last weekend and I was tripping that a.. little person made such compelling horrorcore.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A lot of his stuff was written for him like Chuckie for instance, Ganksta NIP wrote that

That does hurt a rapper's standing with me but in certain cases like Dr. Dre I do look past it. Bushwick being so ill and weird makes me rock with him anyway.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I used to ask
why did God make my brother so tall and me a dwarf?
This ain't no "poor little me song," that's so phony
I got a good life, I'm just sharin my testimony
But could you imagine bein me, for one hour, one day
One week, one month, one year? Get out of here!
You'd never make it, life's not fair
Everywhere you go, people point, people laugh, people stare"

:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe its my childhood and nostalgia talking but ill never be convinced Bushwick aint take a couple nikkas down in his life time:mjpls:....Just the element of surprise having a midget running at you that fast would probably catch a few nikkas off guard leaving em open for that flying squirell punch:laff:....Im big enuff to admit he probably coulda caught me wit it,i woulda been too busy watching the little legs move that make it appear he runnin 70 miles a hour at me:damn:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Maybe its my childhood and nostalgia talking but ill never be convinced Bushwick aint take a couple nikkas down in his life time:mjpls:....Just the element of surprise having a midget running at you that fast would probably catch a few nikkas off guard leaving em open for that flying squirell punch:laff:....Im big enuff to admit he probably coulda caught me wit it,i woulda been too busy watching the little legs move that make it appear he runnin 70 miles a hour at me:damn:

Snatch em by his dreads and toss him.....Can't tackle the nikka.......Kick the nikka? What if you miss? Chin hella low n shyt, dip with a an uppercut? Too much thinkin if a midget was to run up on you....what if he strong, that fool was doin standin military with 405 in that video breh :laff:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Red Alert told a story about a brooklyn crew who had a midget that would rush cats back in the latin quarter/union square days and take they jewels and money, slide them to the midget who would then disappear into the crowd....the midget bounced to texas when shyt got too hot for him in NY.

That was bushwick bill, dude was about that action

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snatch em by his dreads and toss him.....Can't tackle the nikka.......Kick the nikka? What if you miss? Chin hella low n shyt, dip with a an uppercut? Too much thinkin if a midget was to run up on you....what if he strong, that fool was doin standin military with 405 in that video breh :laff:

:dead:"Dead wrong like tryna brawl or strong arm a midget"

Iono if subconsciously my brain could even let me swing for the fences on a midget breh:mindblown:...yeah if he made me mad first but just a random attack outta nowhere? Gon have you like "whats happening?,who's child is this:why:?"....a midget gon get a few blows in on some element of surprise shyt:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was a kid and Bushwick Bill had me shook as f*ck like :whoo: and :lupe:. I love his Phantom of the Rapra. Bushwick Bill is more real than half of your favorite rapper and the whole new generation rappers today.

just :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean nikka made his girlfriend to shoot him in the eye. Son obviously was unstable

The album "We Can't Be Stopped" cover is real when that happened when she shot him in the eye and they rushed to the hospital so the people wanna take the pic of them but Scarface was so f*cking pissed off and wanted to tell them to get the f*ck out of the way and didn't wanna take the damn pic while his friend (Bushwick Bill) getting injured and need to be fixed but Bushwick was cool about it and said go ahead take the pic of him and them.......like

1-Geto%20Boys%20-%20We%20Can't%20Be%20Stopped.jpg