Bus Driver facing 30 counts of child abuse for this. Is this worthy of criminal charges?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Idk. These days the kids be acting up 50x worse than how we were 20 years ago. If their parents don't teach them lessons then they'll end up being like that girl who swung on the teacher for taking her phone.

Living adult life like that, you'll eventually fukk around and find out shut ain't sweet and there's also a higher chance of being in a unfavorable wrong place wrong time situation

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mom said..
"The surprised students can be heard saying "Why would he do that?" and asking each other if they are OK. One student can be seen taking out a cellphone and calling someone to report what happened, saying, "The bus driver hit the brakes, and somebody got hurt so badly and is, like, bleeding on the cheek."

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
"The surprised students can be heard saying "Why would he do that?" and asking each other if they are OK. One student can be seen taking out a cellphone and calling someone to report what happened, saying, "The bus driver hit the brakes, and somebody got hurt so badly and is, like, bleeding on the cheek."

:mjlol:

:yeshrug: Kid wouldna been "bleeding on the cheek" if they had fukking followed directions and sat the hell down. :upsetfavre:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Otto would never

rs-196042-Otto_Disc.png

Yeah Otto would find a way to put the bus in the river :ehh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
maybe if the kid in their seat they wouldnt have gotten hurt
An abrupt stop like that will jerk you forward whether you're sitting or standing. There are other ways of dealing with a group of elementary school kids that don't result in harm or potentially losing your freedom.