Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
France is a great example of how White societies operate..telling people they have no authority to kick you out of their own home.
I wish a nuclear accident takes place in France and the whole place goes up.
It's all about economic interests..They're the 4th largest gold reserves in the world a d don't mine the shyt.

Africa needs to really cut off Europe/America and China.
It will make absolutely no difference to the average African and only benefits the banks accounts of corrupt officials and no one else.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

nikka sound pressed than a mf'er. :umad:

Can someone confirm if this is true? Not the first time I seen you write it.

From what I know, it was a certain type of african that were sent off, and they were NOT muslims
I do not see proof of that in America nor the Caribbean, Brazil etc

I'm sorry but I thought most people who studied African history in America had some ideas of this.
Thank you for the additional info.

@Samori Toure and @Neuromancer, Sound like he don't know the composition of the enslaved was different here than elsewhere. Somebody should tag him into one of those good threads abut this in The Root.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The french and Europeans in general are so shockingly racist they dont think Africans can actually process thought and feel pain. They think we can't even see them, we're blind to them and their theft and only notice them and their activities because putin said so.
White people, is this how you all truly think?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don't forget that France controls the economies of 14 African nations. The francophones.

These nations have their central banks in France, and France prints around 20 billion of these nations funny Franc currency each year and uses that worthless paper to purchase physical goods in these nations. :wtf:
Then you discover these tragic nations are also still using the French franc.

Not only that, France retains the mineral rights of all these nations and right of first refusal. That means france gets the monwral rights and they cant even sell to anyone else.
Same thing they tries with Libya.
fukk all things French breh.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka sound pressed than a mf'er. :umad:

@Samori Toure and @Neuromancer, Sound like he don't know the composition of the enslaved was different here than elsewhere. Somebody should tag him into one of those good threads abut this in The Root.
It's funny because I practice Santeria, which is a child of the Yoruba religion Ife and there's Islam in that too one of our greetings is As salam alaikum.

Literally. So I thought people knew there was influence there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how is telling an ambassador to get out of your country talking spicy?

not every country is a cuck like india

you hear yourself?
I'm not indian you fukking idiot...but Burkina Faso/Niger has no military so yall amping up this "OMG they told an ambassador to leave" bullshyt is silly because its just a sternly worded letter at this point. It's not a real demand with any real threat.

I got lil buddy on ignore,what he say

groupie ass nikka :camby: