Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
those final 4 or 5 minutes were hard to watch because of how lazy the U.S. appeared. I was just waiting for Portugal to score. even the announcers were pretty much calling the game over. I hate that shyt. anything can happen don't act like this shyt is in the bag when it's not.

Daps
Impressive game by the US, i will give you that but a lifeline for Ghana. I can see Atsu eating real good on the wings in our game against Portugal on Thursday. But why tf does the Portuguese coach not start a play like William Carvalo, dude held the center real good.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
well the good news for Ghana is that there is lots of mutual hate between Team USA and Germany
especially Loew and Klinsmann

LL
Ghana is fukked

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
we were so close. so fukking close. amazing players do amazing things but damn.
America really controlled possession against one of the better teams in Europe. (lets be fair, there's 54 teams in their confederation. they're one of the better sides, banter put to the side) You can argue that there should have been 3 goals to America if that goal line clearance didn't happen. Be proud of the effort we put forth. Now we just need a result against Germany and we're through to the knockout stages.