Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
This is the real algerian team, plenty of attacking and chance making not that bullshyt ass scared tactics employed vs Belgium :scusthov:

Most lopsided half of the tourney so far, we could've put up 4 or 5 easy. Korea has NO SHOT so far, NOT ONE SHOT :wow:

With that said, I hope we don't choke vs Russia :sadcam:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africa we in here:krs::krs::krs:
MLB-Bandwagon.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Real talk low key I'm gonna be SO fukking pissed if I see a fake African repping Algeria.

Muhfukkas never loved us :pacspit:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Telling folks, Algeria has a squad, and in 4 years they'll be one of the best teams in Africa.
btwn tunisia, egypt, morocco, algeria.. one of them shows up.the teamusa vs algeria last world up was epic.

i would have thought the same way about ghana, cameroon, nigeria, civ.. but none of them really came through..

the ghana game was good but came a little too late.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dahell:they did though. Kalamby one of great keepers of his time, Lobilo the African Beckenbauer, Mwpeu who is considered one of the finest wing-backs of his era and many others.

And you're supposed to be a soccer connoisseur? You been frauding this whole time. You're lucky the breh @thatknickfan is in mourning over the Melo news otherwise you'd be getting that work right now :ufdup:

oh yeah breh only cause these players were in the Zaire 1st division and they got all that TV contract money right? everyone knew the Burundian Première Division was the real league the REAL players were in but were completely unknown. If not for the corrupt CAF they'd have qualified and not made fools of themselves like the damn Zaireans :pacspit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Someone needs to up some early posts in this thread. All these fake nikkas supporting Algeria when they specifically excluded them on the African list :mjpls: