Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
i would say africans are unpredictable and very inconsistent but the same could be said by all other teams this world cup.
nigeria looked lost out there vs iran though.
i was in their coli promo team but my team was looking really bad out there..
they got a point off the game though so maybe they can redeem themselves.

i agree breh...african teams can be strange....albeit they looked bad, my frustration wasn't in the fact they did not win....but we just played trash...but playing bad is something nigeria hasn't done in a while...remember the loss against the US, was the first loss we had in 2 years...so I'm not worried

concise

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I badly did the metric/foot-inches conversion but he's 1.67m tall. That's for sure.

EDIT : Corner flags are like 1m50/1m60 high normally
BqMxKkYIYAAIL2I.png:large

160 = 5'3" ...

:mjpls:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i agree breh...african teams can be strange....albeit they looked bad, my frustration wasn't in the fact they did not win....but we just played trash...but playing bad is something nigeria hasn't done in a while...remember the loss against the US, was the first loss we had in 2 years...so I'm not worried

But in those two years when they didn't lose a match they were probably playing scrub ass African and Asian teams, challenging Equatorial Guinea to a friendly doesn't mean much, I hate to break it to you. You're bordering on delusional now :avbehh:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
But in those two years when they didn't lose a match they were probably playing scrub ass African and Asian teams, challenging Equatorial Guinea to a friendly doesn't mean much, I hate to break it to you. You're bordering on delusional now :avbehh:

u mean playing mexico,italy and ivory coast swell as ghana ??? u don't even watch african football sit down please:what: