Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that 5-2 is a massive win for Switzerland

that 2nd goal and denial of the last goal (didn't see it) keeps Swiss GD at -2... so if Honduras win by 1, they'll be -2 but behind on GF and will need to beat Switzerland.

Meaningless goal is massive for one potential outcome.

Swiss only need a draw against Honduras instead of Honduras only needing a draw against them

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
66368c0a9a0c62907889295486109fd5_crop_north.jpg

An Adonis :wowjb: :noah:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I do sorta like the Brazil cabana set that ESPN has been using.

Lalas lounging in a deck chair, routinely shaven yet unshaven van Nistelrooy insouciantly looking around eyeing the papayas and coconuts arranged neatly on the table.

A Brazilian farmers hat propped and sitting at attention listening intently on the stool next to Ruud :bow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So are the French backing their Arab and Black heroes?
:beli:

France is behind the team since the Ukraine W in Stade de France (well it was already after the draw in Spain but we played shyt afterwards). Don't try to stir up controversy here. Just be happy that you witnessed beautiful football :blessed:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That's The Ulsterman.:wow:
Martin O'neill. Hes the Ireland manager and used to manage Sunderland, Aston Villa and Celtic
Dude was talking about his European titles with Nottingham Forest in the 70s :beli:
Can't compare really but it was still hilarious how we made both Cannavaro and Vieira go :patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so I went out with my Swiss hat and got into one convo with a breh with #WorldCupFever.

Too bad about the Swiss.
moi/mir/mi/jeu: Yeah
What do you think them now?
moi/mir/mi/jeu: Honduras will be no problem (in slight German accent)
Yeah they aren't so good. Are you actually from Switzerland?
moi/mir/mi/jeu: Yes I'm from Bellinzona, along the German border (in slight German accent)
That must be so cool
mir: (wilting from 5 minutes in the heat) I must go now (in slight German accent)

this didn't happen, in reality no one gave a fukk. #WorldCupFail

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I do sorta like the Brazil cabana set that ESPN has been using.

Lalas lounging in a deck chair, routinely shaven yet unshaven van Nistelrooy insouciantly looking around eyeing the papayas and coconuts arranged neatly on the table.

A Brazilian farmers hat propped and sitting at attention listening intently on the stool next to Ruud :bow:
don't forget the elaborately arranged Brazilian tropical fruit

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And in this free speech zone, we can state his name with no repercussions. :blessed:
can we? :whoa:

Dude was talking about his European titles with Nottingham Forest in the 70s :beli:
Can't compare really but it was still hilarious how we made both Cannavaro and Vieira go :patrice:
I mean he got them, nothing much those dudes can say. Was a big player for them too.