Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
For my blondaholics
55bf61190ea23c6b.gif

russian16nxvl.gif

For all the tatta lovers
8oEhCF9n-o8.jpg

8Qvr0dLyqYY.jpg

r4a7dzT8bK4.jpg

o5jw4n9b008nwgzfbirc.jpg

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Japan's futility is due to not having a clinical finisher(s) and their size(they go down immediately after the slightest of contact). They are plenty wasteful in front of goal.

To be fair, Japan seems to be always paired in groups with teams that are always much taller and stronger than them. Those teams take advantage of that too. Japanese players flying everywhere.

hit them fukking weights

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yall dudes got way too much confidence in Ivory Coast and setting yourselves up for disappointment...

I have seen nothing in their play to inspire any confidence...Like I said I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if these cats give up a penalty and lose 1-0 to Greece...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Russian and Chilean girl are average girls you can find in most places.

Why are ordinary women who happen to be at the World Cup being gassed.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall dudes got way too much confidence in Ivory Coast and setting yourselves up for disappointment...

I have seen nothing in their play to inspire any confidence...Like I said I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if these cats give up a penalty and lose 1-0 to Greece...
japan couldn't beat greece with 10 men. civ beat japan 2-1 (japan scored first)...

fc_therefore_41757_sm.gif

...greece beats (or draws) civ

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Been enjoying the World Cup thus far but man.... As usual it's infuriating watching the world's best and toughest players flopping all over the place. No matter what the contact was, it's always the shin down to the ankle too. But I guess that's the price of high speed sports. The only way to get flopping out of this sport is to play at a walking pace.