Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
ill remember you in 2 hours :ufdup:
We can do this all day fukkboy :stopitslime:

gbAAvBT.png

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Whats the backstory on Suarez being racist?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jan/01/fa-report-luis-suarez-patrice-evra

Mr Evra's evidence was that, in response to his question "Why did you kick me?", Mr Suárez replied "Porque tu eres negro". Mr Evra said that at the time Mr Suárez made that comment, he (Mr Evra) understood it to mean "Because you are a ******". He now says that he believes the words used by Mr Suárez mean "Because you are black". We shall consider further below Mr Evra's understanding of the Spanish word "negro".

Mr Suárez said that he replied to Mr Evra's question "Why did you kick me?" by saying "que habia sido una falta normal", meaning "it was just a normal foul". He said he shrugged his shoulders and put his arms out in a gesture to say that there was nothing serious about it. At this point on the video footage Mr Suárez's face is obscured but he does appear to shrug his shoulders.

Mr Suárez said that he replied to Mr Evra's question "Why did you kick me?" by saying "que habia sido una falta normal", meaning "it was just a normal foul". He said he shrugged his shoulders and put his arms out in a gesture to say that there was nothing serious about it. At this point on the video footage, Mr Suárez's face is obscured but he does appear to shrug his shoulders.

Mr Evra said that he followed up Mr Suárez's reply "Because you are black" by saying "Habla otra vez asi, te voy a dar una porrada", which means "Say it to me again, I'm going to punch you". Mr Suárez replied by saying "No hablo con los negros". Mr Evra said that, at the time, he understood this to mean "I don't speak to ******s", although he now says it means "I don't speak to blacks".

:mjpls: