Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Naw b I'm just saying you have all this green and you say rep is meaningless come on man, people in red feel otherwise.
it really is meaningless though, anyone that spends like 10 minutes browsing TLR and HL will learn quickly

I like being this deep in the red when getting into surface convos with Coli brehs I don't know, because you can easily tell whether they're typical coli posters or people who actually look at a post's content

so many brehs disagreeing with me on the stupidest topics negging me cause they know i can't get them back never fails to at least get a small smile :heh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Naw b I'm just saying you have all this green and you say rep is meaningless come on man, people in red feel otherwise.
its meaningless b/c it doesn't take a lot to get +rep/dap. Hence the irony(hypocrisy) in shytting on people selling their dignity for money while they themselves are doing it for daps/reps. :yeshrug:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
*has chance to cross the ball last second before it crosses the line, opts to go down instead at obvious no-call looking for pk*
Exhibit C :snoop:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
EmotionalSoftIrishsetter.gif

:smh: