Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David006

French West Indies
Daps
1403039095-bqxebu3iuaafs-u.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramires can be woeful at times but his pace, defensive ability and ability to play more than one position (and allowing in-game tactical options) is very useful. Even off form he brings things to the table. Paulinho is literally useless, you only notice him when he gives the ball away. Gustavo is slow and takes ages on the ball to make relatively simple passes.

Yeah they lack a playmaker tbf, but Fernandinho is better than everybody in their midfield and is inexplicably on the bench.
im not saying ramires is shyt, hes actually really good but at his trade (running/defending) brazil don't need that(same applies to fernandinho pretty much,he doesn't solve their creativity problem), if you put a deeplying playmaker next to gustavo and obviously a decent CF brazil will be a problem..i don't really see what Oscar is great at, very overrated player, hes a jack of all trades master of none type mothefukker, hes a good player of course but not world class or among the best #10...I can see mourinho playing him in a lampard like role in a midfield 3 in the future

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Scolari is simply a fool or going senile right now

how is your best cm not getting minutes.

Paulinho of all people getting picked ahead of him :dead:
Scolari said he wasn't worried(then) about Paulinho's lack of playing time or form under Sherwood. he got his favorites and was always going to stick with them. Thats also why coutinho wasn't selected.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I wonder in what minute did all these Brazilians realize "Yoooooooooooo, were not going to win the World Cup on our home soil":ohhh:................:merchant::merchant:....:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Based off the current information Holland, Italy and Germany would totally outclass Brazil. I put Italy there because England was faster and played the ball in well all match and STILL couldn't break the Azzurri who completed something like 70% of their passes.

A Brazil/Holland match would be like 6-5 :wow:

Superstar
Daps
I fully expect Russia to lose to South Korea.

fukk 'em :pacspit:

Kerzhakov might be the worst starting forward in this whole tournament. Yes, worse than Brazil's.