Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
chant breakdown:

loser mentality
- Mexico: Si se puede. Yes we can. In sports, this is just stupid. You're giving yourself underdog status, and with an insufferable and annoying team and fanbase such as Mexico you know that they think that they can beat anyone, rendering this false-humility as pointless. Losers.

winning mentality - United States: I believe that we will win. It's "we may suck, we may be good, but I think we'll win either way so fukk da haterz" - it's true humility, which rings as particularly truthful given America's perennial underdog status in soccer.

despite this, vamos mexico :salute:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead: @ the drunk dancing breh on univision just now

he's just laying there like :dwillhuh: and gets up does a silly dance, then fukks off

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That preview just now :wow:...fukking white stripes hit a lick with the seven nation army record

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
got my angry orchard hard cider crisp apple beer on deck...with some wheat crackers...im ready for this game.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lets go brazil!! I've always supported brazil. I come from a long line of brazil bandwagon fans. my father passed it down to me and my grandfather before him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
chant breakdown:

loser mentality
- Mexico: Si se puede. Yes we can. In sports, this is just stupid. You're giving yourself underdog status, and with an insufferable and annoying team and fanbase such as Mexico you know that they think that they can beat anyone, rendering this false-humility as pointless. Losers.

winning mentality - United States: I believe that we will win. It's "we may suck, we may be good, but I think we'll win either way so fukk da haterz" - it's true humility, which rings as particularly truthful given America's perennial underdog status in soccer.

despite this, vamos mexico :salute:

I'm going to say this but the American mentality>>>. So much positive thinking. England is all doom and gloom which then cripples their players. Not to say yesterday is an only America moment but the US has produced some magic moments in the last few years; Wambach, Donovan, and Brooks.

The only downside is Americans are like soldiers and don't always think for themselves.