Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its not that Beasley is shyt, Atsu is just too good for any person on the us team. The equalizer is just a matter of time. After the equalizer in the second half, the goals are going to flow. There is no way Ghana is losing this game. I hope Sulley doesn't lose his head and does anything stupid. Rabiu has been super, Opare seems to be the weak spot plus Dede Ayew hasn't been himself. But we will be decimating the US in the second half for sure.
the footwork on the black stars is just nasty.

Those brothers are just too skilled 1v1. Americans can't even control the goddamn ball. shyt is sad out there.

Horrible 1st touches and shyt.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its not that Beasley is shyt, Atsu is just too good for any person on the us team. The equalizer is just a matter of time. After the equalizer in the second half, the goals are going to flow. There is no way Ghana is losing this game. I hope Sulley doesn't lose his head and does anything stupid. Rabiu has been super, Opare seems to be the weak spot plus Dede Ayew hasn't been himself. But we will be decimating the US in the second half for sure.

1-0 :umad:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
the subs are gonna have to be something else.

I got Prince, Waris and Essien queued up. Who's in and out though? :patrice:

Waris or Prince for Ayew is an easy one around the 60th minute.

Essien for Rabiu...but we might have to shift Asamoah to mid instead and sub Inkoom in for Rabiu.

Decisions decisions :patrice:
What's been good with Essien lately? Haven't really seen him since his Chelsea days. He still 'the bison'?

^ This shyt right here was like....:wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Who the fukk is dwayne casey, no casey has ever coached Ghana. We are not some refugee team
Calm yo ass down

Dwyane Casey is an NBA coach that just so happens to look like the Ghana coach

casey_fire_292.jpg

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Ghana's strategy is just give the ball to Atsu on the right and cross to midgets :mjlol:

complete stupid shyt. i dont want to hear about natural talent if youre gonna play naturally dumb. someone has to realize something isnt working