Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a rivalry, isn't it..

last world cup we were top of the group and ghana 2nd in another group and ghana served us with that L...

we meet again :demonic:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm watching the Arabic feed on Bein Sports

The excitement :wow:

The Blackstars about to put in work on us :dead:

Nah, fukk all that.

btw, Packer gonna win it this year...SB champs,book it breh! MM said the advancement of his new players and vet players is so rapid that he's never seen such an advancement in his 9 years there. Last time he said that,we won it all :wow:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with that faux ignorance, u know damn well he is the coach, u r warned :ufdup:, we mean business here, naija made me touchy :sadbron:
honestly i didn't know he was the coach until i saw it just now. i stopped keeping up with sports. last i saw klinsman is when he was playing.. :old:

well, really i saw him earlier in mueller..

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
USA

• The USA have only kept two clean sheets in their last 23 World Cup matches.
  • USA boss Jurgen Klinsmann played 17 games and scored 11 goals at the World Cup with Germany. This is his second World Cup as head coach, having led his home nation to third place in 2006.
  • The USA are facing African opponents for the third straight match in World Cups (Ghana 2006 and 2010, Algeria 2010).
  • They won a national record 12 straight matches in 2013.
  • It's been 12 years since a USA striker scored at a World Cup (Brian McBride v Mexico).
  • DaMarcus Beasley could become the first American to play in four World Cups.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Ghana

• Four of Ghana's nine World Cup goals have come against the USA.
  • Ghana scored more goals than any other team in the 2014 African World Cup qualifiers (25).
  • No player scored more goals than Ghana's Asamoah Gyan in the 2014 African World Cup qualifiers (six). He has also scored four and assisted two of Ghana's nine World Cup goals in total, and netted the winner against USA in 2010.
  • If Gyan scores twice, then he will surpass Cameroon's Roger Milla and become the top African goalscorer in the World Cup with six goals.

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Head-to-head

• Ghana have beaten the USA 2-1 at the last two World Cups (2006 group stage, 2010 second round).
  • USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann scored twice against Ghana in a 6-1 friendly win by Germany in 1993.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nah, fukk all that.

btw, Packer gonna win it this year...SB champs,book it breh! MM said the advancement of his new players and vet players is so rapid that he's never seen such an advancement in his 9 years there. Last time he said that,we won it all :wow:

Just need to stay healthy. I got the same vibe of the Pack as I did about Spurs last fall :yes:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expecting a very entertaining match. Technically and tactically this match wont touch Spain- Holland. But this should be one of the best games of the tournament.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Time to meet your fate, Ghana.

RTeuW.gif