Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems that way. I'm hoping for some fresh blood next cycle ie Egypt or even Burkina Faso. Def can do without Cameroon making Africa look bad in every single world cup lmao
african teams are inconsistent. it's as if they mirror their opponents. if a team is good, they play good too. if a team is wack they play wack.
generally speaking.

they do play better under euro coaches.
maybe because the euro coaches aren't biased in picking players. looks like local coach favors his own ppl..

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
they should just do away with the small national african teams..and have 1 super team for AFRICA .......its the only way they gonna be competitive

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they should just do away with the small national african teams..and have 1 super team for AFRICA .......its the only way they gonna be competitive
:comeon:

arabs, black africans, white africans.. over a billion ppl..

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
:lupe:

if I actually wanted to get into soccer aside from just the world cup what leagues should i watch? Is it even possible from America without watching games at 4 in the morning n shyt?

well not sure of time difference but few decent leagues in south america, gotta be easier to watch than european league football....

if your not too bothered about watching highlights over full games, theres nuff.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BqRrTd5CcAA7_sL.jpg

fukking :deadmanny: