Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That was really a courageous showing from the Bosnians, deserved a point. That team might have the best backstory of any at this World Cup.
by allah's celestial beard, my breh here looooves him some muslims :wow:
Yea we can't have a slimmer of light in our black wall, sorry breh.
Castle Black is black is black is black

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Nicca think he's got me on the ropes and then uses a fuccin 2pac analogy :dead::dead: im trying to help you out breh, you're having a shocker

And this niccas a hometown hero

sd12.jpg

I come from smack a nicca and get pardoned by the queen town nicca :ahh: aint got no time to be kicking a football around :birdman:

But anyway, nah seriously doe...shola's a shower of sh1te :russ:

So these are your local legends?

00233578.jpg

haha nah it's probably this loser :dead:

_1247391_walshg150.jpg

Shola >>>>> any Luton player ever ..................................

except from your true GOAT who stans my club :youngsabo:

0.jpg

on the ropes?

:usure:

519zegZrxeL._SL500_.jpg

:flabbynsick:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
still looking for that canal 7 teletica call of the costa rica game. if anyone comes across this somehow, shout me a holla dun.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
already creeping up :merchant: fukk

:ld: half sarcasm half for real, what are you gonna do to get that retroactive knowledge.. watch key old games? read articles? kind of impossible tbh
my very first portuguese teacher was a lady in her 70s. she was a huge fan and put me on to a lot of game re: rivalries and fan groups and shyt. she taught me a lot about that 1970 team, how pele was nothing without garrincha, how socrates was the GOAT football personality in any country ever, and how the lure of being THE MAN in brazil can be just as deadly to a career as it is glorious (see garrincha, ronaldo, adriano, ronaldinho)

i love that old lady brehs :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...-in-natal-for-world-cup-opener-against-ghana/

If reports out of Natal are to be believed, the United States Men’s National Team could have upwards of 22,000 fans packed into the Arena das Dunas for Monday’s clash with Group G rival Ghana.

Word of the incredible support – which would ensure half of the stadium would be a sea of red, white and blue – comes from attendees of the pre-match conference on Sunday night in Natal.

1st world problems :blessed:

and compare this to the ghana fans who had to put aside 4 years worth of coconut sales and door-to-door voodoo jobs or one year of foreign investment funneled through corrupt officials bank accounts or whatever to dress like fools and be pointed and laughed at in gifs on the internet