Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
co-sign. The only time I can understand why people will flop is if your team is down and it's something like the last 10 minutes of a game and you're desperate to help your country stay alive in a tournament like the World Cup.

Nothing I can't respect more than players who look for a dive rather than finish a play :scusthov:

This last game should be very entertaining though :popcorn:
i hate flopping in any sport. but these days it's just part of the game even the big dudes acting. i look sports these days and just :smh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
LeBron-James-ha-querido-fotogr_54203015532_54115221152_960_640.jpg

will they both take an L today ? :lupe:

:rudy:

Argentina is not losing to no damn Bosnia

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Henry is a frontrunning coward

play on superstar teams all your life, come to a so-called inferior league with inferior players and fail as a leader and even fail to score goals against pub league defenses :yawn:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
french being c*nts and not changing shirts, what a surprise :clap:

got so lucky this game.
Nice trolling during the whole game though a little obvious. I fear you're getting less good at this. :lolbron:
You were more subtle before now it seems you just don't care, you don't put much work into your craft anymore man :ld: Where's the old @yoyoyo1 ? :sadcam:

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
i hate flopping in any sport. but these days it's just part of the game even the big dudes acting. i look sports these days and just :smh:
I don't know how they as professional athletes can step on the field (or court) and live with it. Maybe I'd feel different if I was getting millions of dollars, but...I wouldn't wanna be known as a bytch who can't win without play-acting for the refs.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Is anyone seeing France's kit? No better jersey in sports right now. You could wear that to any formal event.

:obama:

their kits since '12 have been fire.

The all white with the navy blue stripes :ahhh:

Low key though.

France won their first game. very low key :sas2:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street

play on superstar teams all your life, come to a so-called inferior league with inferior players and fail as a leader and even fail to score goals against pub league defenses :yawn:

:camby:Didn't your mama tell you not to use the GOATs name in vein?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nice trolling during the whole game though a little obvious. I fear you're getting less good at this. :lolbron:
You were more subtle before now it seems you just don't care, you don't put much work into your craft anymore man :ld: Where's the old @yoyoyo1 ? :sadcam:
i know you were thinking i was not trolling, but honduras were shown no respect

france were even dirtier than honduras in retaliation, and nothing happened

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
co-sign. The only time I can understand why people will flop is if your team is down and it's something like the last 10 minutes of a game and you're desperate to help your country stay alive in a tournament like the World Cup.

Nothing I can't respect more than players who look for a dive rather than finish a play :scusthov:

This last game should be very entertaining though :popcorn:
thing is, put yourself into their position
the other teams striker dives and get a pen out of it, they win.
yeah it wasnt 'fair', but everyone is doing it so if you arent giving 'chances' like that to your squad, you either some GOAT player who will start regardless or not good enough....

its kinda like roids in football or baseball. in order to compete with others who are doing that shyt you gotta do them yourselves otherwise those guys have an edge over you

theres tons of subtle shyt going on in soccer when refs arent looking, especially in smaller competitions. theres all kind of grabbing pushing and stepping. soccer being a contact sport where level of contact is somewhat arbitrarily allowed or disallowed lends itself to some teams employing small foul tactics.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:camby:Didn't your mama tell you not to use the GOATs name in vein?
2010 - Colorado Rapids
2011 - Los Angeles Galaxy
2012 - Los Angeles Galaxy
2013 - Sporting Kansas City

this is all I care about, Henry is a fraud. i dont give a fukk about arsenal or monaco or wherever he played

so-called all time great cant even win a championship in a pub league.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Never scored in a final in his career. Useless in Europe too.:mjlol: