Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up. If someone gets a red card their team plays a man down FOR THE REST OF THE GAME? :nydahell:
:pachaha: yes breh. 2 yellow cards = red. Why do you think guys flop so much? because they like the grass so much? Any means necessary. And with the red card, the player is suspended for the next game too

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: These goal keepers stay laying out like :cape: for no reason, had he just approached that ball or jumped for it he would have gotten it.
had me thinkig in my days i could save that :leostare:

these new school niccas just lazy. you supposed to be on his face :krs:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
France have played very well i cant lie :obama:Would be interesting to see how they do against better opposition though

Oh and Aguero will outshine Messi tonight, you heard it from me first bruhs :lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:dead: These goal keepers stay laying out like :cape: for no reason, had he just approached that ball or jumped for it he would have gotten it.
Have you ever play as a goalie ?
Because that's normal movement honestly. It's natural to "fly" when you attempt a save. Can't explain it but few times I played goalie in a match I did it mostly because when I kept my feet planted on the ground and try to go for a ball (which is a pretty brutal move), it's hard on the back and abs and you may get injured IMO.