Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
there arent 17 team timeouts and commercial breaks to be like posting gifs and having fights and whatnot

compared to the other matches, nobody gives a fukk about arg/swiss is my point. i dont understand how youre arguing otherwise, this is one of the lowest activity rates for this thread, im only watching it in the hopes that arg loses (like every other brazillian)

compare this to the mexico/netherlands game. just seems like nobody has anything invested in this game countrywise.

i hope you arent arguing i was talking about soccer as a whole

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
compared to the other matches, nobody gives a fukk about arg/swiss is my point. i dont understand how youre arguing otherwise, this is one of the lowest activity rates for this thread, im only watching it in the hopes that arg loses (like every other brazillian)

compare this to the mexico/netherlands game. just seems like nobody has anything invested in this game countrywise.

i hope you arent arguing i was talking about soccer as a whole
say you didn't really mean what you meant once your post backfires, brehs

:umad:

nah, you're right as far as that's concerned

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
say you didn't really mean what you meant once your post backfires, brehs

You cant be that dense, i have been all up in this thread since the start of the cup, shyt i was deep in the 2010 thread on sohh. i watch premiership primarily even though i have no invested team. Dont be a fukking idiot. My country (and i do mean my country because i was born there) is hosting the cup, dont be a jackass.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fred is an oxygen thief ......he must have some pics of Scholari with a prostitute or he must be his secret son......Fred wouldnt even get into the England team

I know, the b*stard, he just inhales oxygen like a freeloader instead of paying for it like the rest of us working stiffs.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Argentina is such a shytty team.

Romero though, that fakkit is on another level of shyttiness. :gag:

-MarcusD-

Pro
Daps
1.gif