Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
tumblr_m05w3iagso1qjg16ao1_500.gif

what did they tell you to refer yourself as. If it's "black" then that's just beating around the bush b/c black is just another word for african :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: So tomorrow when the USA play belgium, you won't be rooting for Belgium? Belgium got more black players than USA so by default shouldn't you root for them??

is it? :ld:

:what:

What does race have to do with Nationality?

breh,im AMERICAN,why the fukk would i cheer for Belgium for?

are you even getting the point?

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
It could be worse, Algeria could of scored:manny:. Algeria keeper is giving up rebounds on every shot on target it's only a matter of time. Bring Klose on and let's finish this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No. I was born in Jamaica.

Thus, I'm Jamaican.

I became an American citizen three years ago. Now I consider myself a Jamaican-American.

Simple, really.

Exactly.

these nikkas really lost in that labeling shyt. They think cuz they black they have to be consider African American. :snoop:

Unless u were born there and came here ,you ain't African American. You American. White people really done fukked up people's image and brain cells i see

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vahid is a genius in my books and deserves a shot at a big club after this World Cup. He made 3 changes to a midfield that got them here( took out Ben Taleb Brahimi and Djabou) and it looks like it's paying off. Has great options off the bench to steal a goal as the game moves on.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Vahid is a genius in my books and deserves a shot at a big club after this World Cup. He made 3 changes to a midfield that got them here( took out Ben Taleb Brahimi and Djabou) and it looks like it's paying off. Has great options off the bench to steal a goal as the game moves on.
Brahimi woulda been a nice player to play in this match esp with merts and boateng having problems with there speed.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
damn shame Algeria couldn't score in the 1st half

you know Germany is bringing the homie Klose off the bench now :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brahimi woulda been a nice player to play in this match esp with merts and boateng having problems with there speed.
Taider and Lacen much bigger players and physical presences, Brahimi wouldn't winning the balls they are. I'm sure he'll get in there in the last 20 minutes, kid's a future star.