Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Totally uninspiring performance from the French (Giroud, Debuchy, all the wasted opportunities, the entirety of the first half), but hell, they're through. :yeshrug: Less optimistic about them than I was a week ago though.

And, as I said, the pipedream came to an end. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Despite Africans playing quite bad this tournament I must say Nigeria put on a fine display.
shut the hell up. You always attacking African soccer teams yet Asia (and Europe) have had a shytty tournament as well. CONCACAF is actually the only nikkas that are playing well.

-MarcusD-

Pro
Daps
4.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
disappointing performance at the end by nigeria. when it got tough they did not push back but simply collapsed. even worse was their tame display trying to get the equalizer, they were thoroughly dominated

thought they could actually get it done but oh well

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I thought we played well, just didnt have the quality in the final third or we should have scored when we had control early on and probably won the game

2 crucial turning points was matuidi's ankle breaker on Onazi,should have been a red all day long and France bringing on Greizmann for the ineffective Giroud and letting Benzema do his thing in his rightful position.

Pretty much when Onazi went off, France took over the game and there was only going to be one winner then.

Either way, i'm proud of the Super Eagles. :salute:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Time for Algeria to show Germany the door :wow:

Not happening :sadcam: