Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well then, the final stand of the Fake Africans is, at last, upon us.

It has been a tournament of teeth chattering heartbreak as Fake Africans round the world have pitted their hopes, dreams and fears on various African nations only to be met with delusion, pointing of fingers and dismay. And now we are down to two, Nigeria and Algeria, the best of the gerias, and presumably, the best Africa has to offer.

I want to do an extended essay on the Fake African, as a fan, a human. What compels an individual to pledge allegiance to a nation in which no familial ties exist?

In fact, besides fraudulence, this has been the World Cup of the Fake African, an entity that has come to define and directly interface with the humming vibrations of the tournament and what it stands for in general.

Now we will see how the fake African will react to no other African teams being in contention for the big cheese. Can a fake African evolve to a Fake European? A Fake Latino? How will the Fake Europeans and Fake Latinos respond to a sudden surge of fake Africans into their charges?

When do I end this post? I don't know. This post may very well go on forever and ever. This is part 1, of the plight of the Fake African :myman:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

It has been a tournament of teeth chattering heartbreak as Fake Africans round the world have pitted their hopes, dreams and fears on various African nations only to be met with delusion, pointing of fingers and dismay. And now we are down to two, Nigeria and Algeria, the best of the gerias, and presumably, the best Africa has to offer.

I want to do an extended essay on the Fake African, as a fan, a human. What compels an individual to pledge allegiance to a nation in which no familial ties exist?

In fact, besides fraudulence, this has been the World Cup of the Fake African, an entity that has come to define and directly interface with the humming vibrations of the tournament and what it stands for in general.

Now we will see how the fake African will react to no other African teams being in contention for the big cheese. Can a fake African evolve to a Fake European? A Fake Latino? How will the Fake Europeans and Fake Latinos respond to a sudden surge of fake Africans into their charges?

When do I end this post? I don't know. This post may very well go on forever and ever. This is part 1, of the plight of the Fake African :myman:
talk like this only online and think you're making a statement brehs.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Shut the fukk up