Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
This fukking announcer on ESPN. I hate this dude so much, the worst fukking commentary I've ever heard. I'd rather have those random ass super white sounding dudes who commentate on MLS matches over these fukkboys :camby:
I know.. why can't we get the regular Brits... this dude talkig about pizza delivery.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Mexico ain't no bytch ass team. Argued with my pops over the phone about this all night and he was convinced these Dutch b*stards would flatten them out of the gate :jawalrus:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
This fukking announcer on ESPN. I hate this dude so much, the worst fukking commentary I've ever heard. I'd rather have those random ass super white sounding dudes who commentate on MLS matches over these fukkboys :camby:
who that nasally fukk? is this dude spanish? dude trys his hardest to copy the goat mexican GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL call.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
who that nasally fukk? is this dude spanish? dude trys his hardest to copy the goat mexican GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL call.

I'm talking about ESPN, this fukkboy Fernando Palomo. Dude never says anything worthwhile EVER.

OKIF_cGFsb21vLmpwZw==.jpg